|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jones' dining companion says that _____________ sexually assaulted her at one time.
2. How does Aces Nelson make his living?
3. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
4. How does Jones find the man in #103 to be?
5. Where does Jones go after leaving the theater?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Jones. Begin with his physical characteristics and extend into his personality and behavioral traits. What is Jones' background? Does he spend much of his time trying to rid himself of his past? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study of P.B. Jones. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in time?
Essay Topic 3
Using people take on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)