|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kate's husband go into isolation with their young son?
(a) He is a hypochondriac.
(b) He is a criminal.
(c) He is desperate for an heir.
(d) He is a recluse.
2. What prompts Jones to call the person in #114 at such an early hour?
(a) He read her newspaper column.
(b) He saw his movie.
(c) He is returning her call.
(d) He sees his business card.
3. Who accompanies Jones and Aces to Kate McCloud's hotel suite?
4. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
(a) Mr. Sloane.
(b) Mr. Montgomery.
(c) Mr. Wallace.
(d) Mr. Appleton.
5. Which diner is surprised to find that the man she did not recognize was her first husband?
(a) Mrs. Davis.
(b) Mrs. Leonard.
(c) Mrs. Cooper.
(d) Mrs. Matthau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jones afraid that Kate will ask him to do?
2. What does Jones' dining companion tell him about an older woman and young man dining together?
3. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
4. What does Jones say that he needs to buy?
5. Aces manipulates Jones into ____________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)