|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Kate's husband go into isolation with their young son?
(a) He is a recluse.
(b) He is a hypochondriac.
(c) He is a criminal.
(d) He is desperate for an heir.
2. The character of Cole is intended to be __________________.
(a) Cole Madison.
(b) Cole Manchester.
(c) Alan Cole.
(d) Cole Porter.
3. Jones' dining companion tells a sexy story about a man named _______________.
4. For what has Mr. Appleton requested Jones' company?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) The Thanksgiving weekend.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) A month in the Mediterranean.
5. Who is Kate's husband?
(a) Dave Jamison.
(b) Phil Unger.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Axel Jaeger.
6. Jones' dining companion says that _____________ sexually assaulted her at one time.
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Joseph Kennedy.
7. Kate's second husband is a businessman from which country?
8. Who does Kate want to stay with her?
9. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
(a) He cannot refuse an assignment.
(b) No tips from clients are allowed.
(c) No socialization with clients outside the business.
(d) Termination if he doesn't show up at appointments.
10. What does Aces think Kate's husband wants to do to her?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Cut off her funds.
(d) Renew his vows.
11. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
12. Why is Jones drawn into Kate's world?
(a) It is literary.
(b) It is religious.
(c) It is philanthropic.
(d) It has fame and fortune.
13. What is Mutt's other name?
14. To whom does Jones bid a silent goodnight as he heads home?
(a) Mr. Wallace.
(b) Florie Rotondo.
(c) His mother.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
15. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
(a) Mr. Montgomery.
(b) Mr. Appleton.
(c) Mr. Sloane.
(d) Mr. Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jones go after leaving the theater?
2. Jones takes the job as Kate's ______________ and masseur.
3. At what hotel does Aces reveal Kate McCloud's story to Jones?
4. What recent advice has Kate received regarding her son?
5. Why does Miss Self decide to break company rules and send Jones on the Appleton assignment?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)