|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Jones and Aces to Kate McCloud's hotel suite?
2. Who is the actor starring in the movie in this chapter?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Errol Flynn.
(d) Montgomery Clift.
3. Who is Jones summoned to see on this miserable morning?
(c) Miss Self.
4. Jones is bullied by Miss Self into going on an appointment with whom?
(a) Mr. Sloane.
(b) Mr. Wausau.
(c) Mr. Appleton.
(d) Mr. Reardon.
5. Who is Kate's husband?
(a) Phil Unger.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Dave Jamison.
(d) Axel Jaeger.
6. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
(a) No tips from clients are allowed.
(b) He cannot refuse an assignment.
(c) Termination if he doesn't show up at appointments.
(d) No socialization with clients outside the business.
7. With whom does Jones have lunch in this chapter?
(a) Lady Bird Johnson.
(b) Marlene Dietrich.
(c) Lady Ina Coolbirth.
(d) Ava Gardner.
8. Jones' dining companion says that _____________ sexually assaulted her at one time.
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Dean Martin.
(d) Joseph Kennedy.
9. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
10. What recent advice has Kate received regarding her son?
(a) Kidnap him.
(b) Hire a tutor.
(c) Send him to finishing school.
(d) Put him in military school.
11. Who does Jones shout at on the street?
12. Which world figure enters the restaurant, causing a stir?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Charles DeGaulle.
(d) Jackie Kennedy.
13. The character of Cole is intended to be __________________.
(a) Alan Cole.
(b) Cole Porter.
(c) Cole Manchester.
(d) Cole Madison.
14. Jones' dining companion tells a sexy story about a man named _______________.
15. Jones' dining companion says that the British Royal Family is racist and _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exotic dish do Jones and his dining companion enjoy?
2. Which socialite staged a home invasion in which her husband was killed?
3. At what hotel does Aces reveal Kate McCloud's story to Jones?
4. What is Jackie Kennedy's sister's name?
5. What does Kate's husband do when he thinks she spends too much time riding her horse?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)