|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kate want to stay with her?
2. How much time has passed since Jones' last entry?
(a) A few hours.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) An hour.
3. What is Jones' overall demeanor at this point in his life?
4. Lady Ina's character is a thinly veiled portrait of __________________.
(a) Harper Lee.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Slim Keith.
(d) Babe Paley.
5. In what city was Kate McCloud staying?
6. In what country is the city in #92 located?
(c) United States.
7. Which diner is surprised to find that the man she did not recognize was her first husband?
(a) Mrs. Cooper.
(b) Mrs. Davis.
(c) Mrs. Leonard.
(d) Mrs. Matthau.
8. What does Aces think Kate's husband wants to do to her?
(a) Renew his vows.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Cut off her funds.
(d) Kill her.
9. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
(a) Mr. Montgomery.
(b) Mr. Appleton.
(c) Mr. Wallace.
(d) Mr. Sloane.
10. Where does Jones go in this chapter?
(c) Cocktail lounge.
(d) All-night movie.
11. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
(a) No socialization with clients outside the business.
(b) Termination if he doesn't show up at appointments.
(c) No tips from clients are allowed.
(d) He cannot refuse an assignment.
12. What is Jackie Kennedy's sister's name?
13. Who is Jones summoned to see on this miserable morning?
(b) Miss Self.
14. What news does Aces give Jones in Paris?
(a) Aces is in love with him.
(b) Aces is moving to Rome.
(c) Kate's son has been kidnapped.
(d) Kate wants to hire Jones.
15. With whom does Jones have lunch in this chapter?
(a) Marlene Dietrich.
(b) Ava Gardner.
(c) Lady Bird Johnson.
(d) Lady Ina Coolbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exotic dish do Jones and his dining companion enjoy?
2. Who accompanies Jones and Aces to Kate McCloud's hotel suite?
3. Who is the actor starring in the movie in this chapter?
4. Whose home does Jones call at three a.m.?
5. What is Mutt's other name?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)