Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranges for Kate's husband to be committed to an asylum?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His business partner.
2. Why does Miss Self decide to break company rules and send Jones on the Appleton assignment?
(a) She will get referrals.
(b) She will get a large fee.
(c) She will do whatever Mr. Appleton wants.
(d) She is going to fire Jones afterward.
3. Jones later has a dream that he and Kate are ____________________.
(a) going on safari.
(b) flying in a plane.
(c) walking on a beach.
(d) skiing down a mountain.
4. Which world figure enters the restaurant, causing a stir?
(a) Jackie Kennedy.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Charles DeGaulle.
(d) Lyndon Johnson.
5. What does the man in #103 give Jones before he leaves?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A business card.
(c) A tie clip.
(d) A silk scarf.
6. The character of Cole is intended to be __________________.
(a) Cole Porter.
(b) Cole Manchester.
(c) Cole Madison.
(d) Alan Cole.
7. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
8. Who does Kate want to stay with her?
9. What does Jones want to find at the center of the earth?
(b) Pots of gold.
(c) A yacht.
(d) Unspoiled monsters.
10. At what restaurant does Jones dine with the person in #146?
(a) The Russian Tea Room.
(b) La Cote Basque.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Tavern on the Green.
11. Two cowboys agree that it takes _____________ to get a day started well.
(b) orange juice.
12. Aces manipulates Jones into ____________________.
(a) moving to Rome.
(b) paying for dinner.
(c) adopting a puppy.
(d) learning French.
13. Who is Kate's husband?
(a) Dave Jamison.
(b) Axel Jaeger.
(c) Phil Unger.
(d) Mick Jagger.
14. What does Jones' dining companion tell him about an older woman and young man dining together?
(a) They are having an affair.
(b) They are mother and son.
(c) They are dying of leukemia.
(d) They are newlyweds.
15. Why is Jones drawn into Kate's world?
(a) It has fame and fortune.
(b) It is religious.
(c) It is philanthropic.
(d) It is literary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie Chaplin's wife's name?
2. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
3. What is Jackie Kennedy's sister's name?
4. Why did Kate's husband go into isolation with their young son?
5. What does Aces think Kate's husband wants to do to her?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)