|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Ina's character is a thinly veiled portrait of __________________.
(a) Slim Keith.
(b) Jackie Kennedy.
(c) Harper Lee.
(d) Babe Paley.
2. What exotic dish do Jones and his dining companion enjoy?
(c) Creme brulee.
(d) Baked Alaska.
3. What does Jones say that he needs to buy?
(a) A notebook.
(b) A new suit.
(c) A laptop.
(d) A cell phone.
4. In what city was Kate McCloud staying?
5. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
6. Jones' dining companion tells a sexy story about a man named _______________.
7. Where does Jones go in this chapter?
(a) All-night movie.
(d) Cocktail lounge.
8. What is Kate McCloud's nationality?
9. Kate's second husband is a businessman from which country?
10. What does Jones do for Kate in her hotel suite?
(a) Gives her a massage.
(b) Makes evening plans.
(c) Presses her gown.
(d) Serves dinner.
11. Which diner is surprised to find that the man she did not recognize was her first husband?
(a) Mrs. Cooper.
(b) Mrs. Davis.
(c) Mrs. Matthau.
(d) Mrs. Leonard.
12. Aces manipulates Jones into ____________________.
(a) moving to Rome.
(b) paying for dinner.
(c) adopting a puppy.
(d) learning French.
13. What does Jones decide after having spent some time with Kate?
(a) He is repulsed by her physically.
(b) He is prepared to do anything for her approval.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He finds her taste very gaudy.
14. Who is Kate's husband?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Axel Jaeger.
(c) Phil Unger.
(d) Dave Jamison.
15. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
(a) Mr. Wallace.
(b) Mr. Sloane.
(c) Mr. Montgomery.
(d) Mr. Appleton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jackie Kennedy's sister's name?
2. The character of Cole is intended to be __________________.
3. What nationality is Kate's husband?
4. Which world figure enters the restaurant, causing a stir?
5. Whose home does Jones call at three a.m.?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)