|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jones afraid that Kate will ask him to do?
(a) Kidnap her son.
(b) Train her dog.
(c) Tend bar.
(d) Write her book.
2. Who accompanies the person in #153?
(a) Her publicist.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her sister.
3. What religion does Kate's husband practice?
4. What is Mutt's other name?
5. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
(a) Mr. Appleton.
(b) Mr. Montgomery.
(c) Mr. Sloane.
(d) Mr. Wallace.
6. Why did Kate's husband go into isolation with their young son?
(a) He is a hypochondriac.
(b) He is desperate for an heir.
(c) He is a criminal.
(d) He is a recluse.
7. For what has Mr. Appleton requested Jones' company?
(a) A month in the Mediterranean.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) The Thanksgiving weekend.
(d) New Year's Eve.
8. Who accompanies Jones and Aces to Kate McCloud's hotel suite?
9. What does Aces think Kate's husband wants to do to her?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Renew his vows.
(c) Cut off her funds.
(d) Kill her.
10. What is Kate McCloud's nationality?
11. Kate's second husband is a businessman from which country?
12. Who is Kate McCloud's assistant?
13. Jones' dining companion says that the British Royal Family is racist and _________________.
14. What nationality is Kate's husband?
15. What is Jackie Kennedy's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie Chaplin's wife's name?
2. How does Jones find the man in #103 to be?
3. Which socialite staged a home invasion in which her husband was killed?
4. How does Aces feel about Jones' going to work for Kate?
5. How does Aces Nelson make his living?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)