|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, La Côte Basque, p. 168 - 180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fox consider highly unlikely regarding this book?
(a) That Capote published some of it under a different name.
(b) That there is a full manuscript hidden somewhere.
(c) Capote destroyed the work.
(d) Dunphy had the work sealed and stored away.
2. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
(a) No tips from clients are allowed.
(b) Termination if he doesn't show up at appointments.
(c) No socialization with clients outside the business.
(d) He cannot refuse an assignment.
3. Jones' dining companion tells a sexy story about a man named _______________.
4. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
5. Where does Jones first meet Denham Fouts?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exotic dish do Jones and his dining companion enjoy?
2. Why is Lady Ina so upset as the lunch comes to a close?
3. What is the title of Jones' first book?
4. What news does Aces give Jones in Paris?
5. What work did Capote intend to mimic?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)