|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, La Côte Basque, p. 168 - 180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday did Jones' marriage break up?
(a) Fourth of July.
(d) New Years Day.
2. Mr. Wallace is probably a pseudonym for which famous person?
(a) William Faulkner.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) John Steinbeck.
(d) Tennessee Williams.
3. At what restaurant does Jones dine with the person in #146?
(a) The Russian Tea Room.
(b) La Cote Basque.
(c) Tavern on the Green.
(d) The Four Seasons.
4. Two cowboys agree that it takes _____________ to get a day started well.
(c) orange juice.
5. What is the profession of the person in #55?
(a) Interior designer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boatwright tell Jones about Jones' stories?
2. To what floor has Jones moved in his building?
3. Jones' book will be based on his experiences with whom?
4. Who is Kate McCloud's assistant?
5. How can Capote's private persona be generally described?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)