|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Kate McCloud, p. 99 - 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the editor claim is at the core of this book?
2. How does Jones find the man in #103 to be?
(a) Physically and emotionally attractive.
(b) Brash and arrogant.
(c) Physically repugnant.
3. Why does Jones quickly leave the apartment of the man in #83?
(a) He thinks he wants to put out his cigar on his body.
(b) He gets an urgent phone call from a friend.
(c) His work hours are over.
(d) He has another appointment.
4. Where does Jones go in this chapter?
(a) Cocktail lounge.
(b) All-night movie.
5. To what floor has Jones moved in his building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kate's second husband is a businessman from which country?
2. How can Capote's private persona be generally described?
3. What is notable about this book?
4. Mr. Wallace is probably a pseudonym for which famous person?
5. In what country is the city in #92 located?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)