|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 45-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jones say it was too late for him to move to the country?
(a) He had already headed to the Earth's interior.
(b) The farm he was interested sold to someone else.
(c) He was living in a townhouse.
(d) He already bought property in a suburb.
2. Who is Woodrow Hamilton?
3. What does Boatwright tell Jones about Jones' stories?
(a) They are near perfection.
(b) They aren't very good.
(c) They are inspired.
(d) They are brilliant.
4. How can Capote's public persona be generally described?
(a) Extremely opinionated.
(b) Shy around others.
(c) Unable to speak in public.
5. What is notable about this book?
(a) It is an uncompleted novel.
(b) It is a biography.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is unpublished.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Florie Rotondo move after her trip?
2. What happened to Capote when real people recognized themselves in this book?
3. Where is Jones living during this time?
4. Why did Jones engage in homosexual experiences at an early age?
5. What was the minimal payment Jones ever received for a sexual experience?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)