|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 45-73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jones says his book is about ________________.
(a) truth as illusion.
(b) man vs. nature.
(c) the quest for love.
2. How can Capote's private persona be generally described?
3. Who is the famous photographer Jones meets at Boatwright's parties?
(a) Cecil Beaton.
(b) William Sloane.
(c) Ansel Adams.
(d) Annie Leibowitz.
4. Why does Jones say it was too late for him to move to the country?
(a) He already bought property in a suburb.
(b) The farm he was interested sold to someone else.
(c) He had already headed to the Earth's interior.
(d) He was living in a townhouse.
5. Who is Woodrow Hamilton?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what holiday did Jones' marriage break up?
2. What does Florie Rotondo encounter on her travels?
3. Where did Jones grow up?
4. Who is the editor of this book?
5. How can Capote's public persona be generally described?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)