|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 12 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the person in #55?
(b) Interior designer.
2. What happened to Capote when real people recognized themselves in this book?
(a) They celebrated the book.
(b) They gave the book as Christmas gifts.
(c) They wanted royalties.
(d) They rejected Capote.
3. Who is the editor of this book?
(a) Joseph M. Fox.
(b) Bennett Cerf.
(c) William Sloane.
(d) William Paley.
4. Which famous actress does Joes meet at Boatwright's parties?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Vivian Leigh.
(c) Patricia Neal.
(d) Greta Garbo.
5. What is Fox's third theory about what happened to the rest of this book?
(a) Capote published them under a different name.
(b) Capote destroyed the chapters.
(c) Capote never wrote any of this book.
(d) They were published as a separate book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boatwright tell Jones about Jones' stories?
2. What would be viable if Jones were to move to this location?
3. What does Jones imply that he is considering?
4. Which famous person does Jones meet in Paris?
5. Why did Jones engage in homosexual experiences at an early age?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)