|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 12 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what floor has Jones moved in his building?
2. Why did Jones engage in homosexual experiences at an early age?
(a) To shock people.
(b) For adventure.
(c) For payment.
(d) On a dare.
3. Where does Fouts go to wean himself off drugs?
(c) New York.
4. What does Fox consider highly unlikely regarding this book?
(a) That there is a full manuscript hidden somewhere.
(b) Capote destroyed the work.
(c) Dunphy had the work sealed and stored away.
(d) That Capote published some of it under a different name.
5. What is Denham Fouts' profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Capote's private persona be generally described?
2. What is Fox's second theory about what happened to the rest of this book?
3. Jones was trained as a _________________.
4. Why does Jones say it would be pointless to climb out the window?
5. Who is P.B. Jones?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)