|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 12 - 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is another person who becomes a key figure in Jones' life?
(a) Deidre Vallingdeham.
(b) Miriam Warhol.
(c) Kate McCloud.
(d) Louise Talbot.
2. Where does Florie Rotondo move after her trip?
(a) A suburb.
(b) Inner city.
(c) Big city.
(d) The country.
3. What work did Capote intend to mimic?
(a) Travels with Charley.
(b) Remembrance of Things Past.
(c) Something Wicked This Way Comes.
(d) From Here to Eternity.
4. To where does Florie Rotondo travel?
(a) The center of the earth.
(c) The North Pole.
5. What could have been the reason Capote never finished the book?
(a) He simply got tired of writing.
(b) He got too ill to complete it.
(c) He died before he could finish it.
(d) He knew it would never achieve his standards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Capote's public persona be generally described?
2. What is Fox's third theory about what happened to the rest of this book?
3. What was the minimal payment Jones ever received for a sexual experience?
4. P.B. Jones comments that he may move to the _______________ floor of his building.
5. Jones enters into a relationship with Boatwright which is part sexual and part _____________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)