|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, La Côte Basque, p. 139 - 168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
(a) No tips from clients are allowed.
(b) Termination if he doesn't show up at appointments.
(c) He cannot refuse an assignment.
(d) No socialization with clients outside the business.
2. What is Denham Fouts' profession?
3. Who is most probably the narrator of the book?
(a) William Faulkner.
(b) Truman Capote.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. Where does Jones go after leaving the theater?
(a) His room.
(b) The marina.
(c) A bar.
(d) The airport.
5. To what floor has Jones moved in his building?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jones first meet Denham Fouts?
2. What does the person in #68 give to Jones when he visits her/his home?
3. How does the editor refer to the narrator of the book?
4. Miss Self sends Jones on his first appointment with a man whose pseudonym is _______________.
5. What does Jones imply that he is considering?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)