|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Unspoiled Monsters, pp. 73 - 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Self sends Jones on his first appointment with a man whose pseudonym is _______________.
2. What would be viable if Jones were to move to this location?
(a) His plants would have better morning light.
(b) He would have a better view of the city.
(c) He would sustain serious injury climbing out the window.
(d) His fear of heights would be exacerbated.
3. Who is the editor of this book?
(a) Joseph M. Fox.
(b) William Paley.
(c) William Sloane.
(d) Bennett Cerf.
4. What is Jones' overall demeanor at this point in his life?
5. What is the setting for this section of the book?
(a) New York.
(c) Beverly Hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is another person who becomes a key figure in Jones' life?
2. What does Florie Rotondo encounter on her travels?
3. What does Boatwright tell Jones about Jones' stories?
4. Who is P.B. Jones?
5. Jones says his portrait on his book jacket portrays him as ________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)