|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Kate McCloud, p. 124 - 136.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous person does Jones meet in Paris?
(a) Andy Warhol.
(b) Ed McMahon.
(c) Gertrude Stein.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
2. What does Jones say he did with Mr. Appleton's business card?
(a) He gave it back.
(b) He burned it.
(c) He passed it on to a friend.
(d) He lost it.
3. Where does Jones encounter Kate McCloud?
4. What is Kate McCloud's nationality?
5. What runs rampant in Jones' building?
(a) Loud music.
(b) Sexual promiscuity.
(c) Drug abuse.
(d) Unattended children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule does Miss Self remind Jones of?
2. In what country is the city in #92 located?
3. Miss Self is concerned about a relationship between Jones and __________________.
4. How much time has passed since Jones' last entry?
5. Which famous French novelist does Jones meet in Paris?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)