1. What is notable about this book?
(a) It is an uncompleted novel.
(b) It is unpublished.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is a biography.
2. The book focuses on the lives of people in _______________.
(a) rural America.
(b) high society.
3. Who is most probably the narrator of the book?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Truman Capote.
(d) William Faulkner.
4. Truman Capote was popular from ______________________.
(a) the late 1940s into the early 1960s.
(b) the early 1950s into the early 1970s.
(c) the late 1970s into the early 1990s.
(d) the late 1960s into the early 1980s.
5. Who is the editor of this book?
(a) Joseph M. Fox.
(b) William Paley.
(c) William Sloane.
(d) Bennett Cerf.
6. For which of the following is Truman Capote NOT known?
(b) Eccentric behavior.
(c) Highly visible social life.
(d) Home remodeling projects.
7. How can Capote's public persona be generally described?
(a) Extremely opinionated.
(b) Shy around others.
(d) Unable to speak in public.
This section contains 3,713 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)