1. What is notable about this book?
(a) It is written in French.
(b) It is an uncompleted novel.
(c) It is a biography.
(d) It is unpublished.
2. The book focuses on the lives of people in _______________.
(a) high society.
(b) rural America.
3. Who is most probably the narrator of the book?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) William Faulkner.
(d) Truman Capote.
4. Truman Capote was popular from ______________________.
(a) the late 1940s into the early 1960s.
(b) the early 1950s into the early 1970s.
(c) the late 1970s into the early 1990s.
(d) the late 1960s into the early 1980s.
5. Who is the editor of this book?
(a) William Sloane.
(b) Joseph M. Fox.
(c) Bennett Cerf.
(d) William Paley.
6. For which of the following is Truman Capote NOT known?
(a) Home remodeling projects.
(b) Highly visible social life.
(c) Eccentric behavior.
7. How can Capote's public persona be generally described?
(a) Extremely opinionated.
(b) Unable to speak in public.
(d) Shy around others.
This section contains 3,713 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)