|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anowa's response to Kofi Ako inability to understand why Anowa cannot be like other wives and be content?
2. What is Badua and Osam's reaction to the tragedy?
3. What type of footwear does Anowa wear?
4. Who enters Anowa's home in Phase three, and begins to discuss the relationship of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
5. How many years pass by Phase two?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the weather mirror the mood of the scene, as can be seen throughout the play?
Essay Topic 2
How is Kofi Ako's character deceiving? What is it that Kofi Ako embodies and how does he differ from the embodiment that is, Anowa?
Essay Topic 3
What historical/cultural implications can be drawn about the Ghana area, as described throughout the play? How do these implications apply to the events within the story?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)