|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Osam dissuade Badua from doing in Phase two?
2. What is the significance of this word: Panyin-Na-Kakra, as used in commentary in Phase three?
3. How does Kofi Ako travel into town?
4. What is it that keeps Anowa from returning to Yebi?
5. Who is the funeral procession headed by?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the weather mirror the mood of the scene, as can be seen throughout the play?
Essay Topic 2
How do those around Anowa, contribute to the tragic events of her life? How can these tragedies be prevented?
Essay Topic 3
How is Anowa introduced to the reader? Is she presented in a negative light? Positive light? Is there any foreshadowing in her introduction?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)