Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
2. In Phase three, the statement is made that Kofi Ako is afraid of what?
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
Differences are things that occur in everyday life. How are differences, or things of unusual nature, perceived by the people of the Yebi village? Given the authors prologue and direction of the story, do you consider the author to be tolerant of things that are different? Why or why not?
Explain how the subjugation of women is relevant in the case of the this story. Use in-text citations to support your reasoning.
How does the weather mirror the mood of the scene, as can be seen throughout the play?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)