Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
2. In Phase three, the statement is made that Kofi Ako is afraid of what?
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
Differences are things that occur in everyday life. How are differences, or things of unusual nature, perceived by the people of the Yebi village? Given the authors prologue and direction of the story, do you consider the author to be tolerant of things that are different? Why or why not?
How is Kofi Ako's character deceiving? What is it that Kofi Ako embodies and how does he differ from the embodiment that is, Anowa?
By the end of the story, have the feelings of Being-The-Mouth-That-Eats-Salt-And-Pepper change? Why or why not? What does this change or lack of change represent?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)