Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
2. In Phase three, the statement is made that Kofi Ako is afraid of what?
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of slavery present within the play, as well as the duality that slavery represents for multiple characters.
Essay Topic 2
How is Kofi Ako's character deceiving? What is it that Kofi Ako embodies and how does he differ from the embodiment that is, Anowa?
Essay Topic 3
How does the weather mirror the mood of the scene, as can be seen throughout the play?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)