|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kofi Ako react to Anowa's suggestion in Phase two?
2. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
3. What does Anowa see to be her biggest problem at this point in the play?
4. Kofi Ako suggests to Anowa that she _________________, in Phase three.
5. In what style is Kofi Ako's house built?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
By the end of the story, have the feelings of Being-The-Mouth-That-Eats-Salt-And-Pepper change? Why or why not? What does this change or lack of change represent?
Essay Topic 2
How does the weather mirror the mood of the scene, as can be seen throughout the play?
Essay Topic 3
How do those around Anowa, contribute to the tragic events of her life? How can these tragedies be prevented?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)