|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kofi Ako's body and clothes adorned with?
2. How does Anowa react to Kofi Ako's suggestion in Phase two?
3. By the middle of Phase two, how is the business of Anowa and Kofi Ako doing?
4. What is the weather like at the beginning of Phase two?
5. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of slavery present within the play, as well as the duality that slavery represents for multiple characters.
Essay Topic 2
Differences are things that occur in everyday life. How are differences, or things of unusual nature, perceived by the people of the Yebi village? Given the authors prologue and direction of the story, do you consider the author to be tolerant of things that are different? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What circumstances improve the relationship that Anowa has with Badua and Osam? How do they contribute to its destruction?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)