Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
2. In Phase three, the statement is made that Kofi Ako is afraid of what?
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
Essay Topic 1
Differences are things that occur in everyday life. How are differences, or things of unusual nature, perceived by the people of the Yebi village? Given the authors prologue and direction of the story, do you consider the author to be tolerant of things that are different? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How is the importance of tribe elders established, even in the prologue of the story?
Essay Topic 3
Why is it that Badua feels a strong need for her daughter to marry, a man of her choosing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)