|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kofi Ako suggests to Anowa that she _________________, in Phase three.
(a) Have a child.
(b) Buy a new dress.
(c) Make some friends.
2. How many years pass by Phase two?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
3. What does the issue of slavery do to the marriage of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) It continues to divide them.
(b) It strengthens the marriage.
(c) It allows them to spend more time together.
(d) It causes them to be grateful for the status of their lives.
4. What is Anowa doing in Phase two, while Kofi Ako talks to himself?
(c) Traveling to Yebi.
(d) Listening intently.
5. What is heard from offstage in Phase three?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A laugh.
(d) A loud crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
2. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
3. What prediction does the Old woman make in regard to the marriage of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
4. Before Anowa's realization in Phase three, what is the community's assumption about Anowa?
5. What is Anowa carrying as she and Kofi Ako continue their trade in Phase two?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)