|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business do Anowa and Kofi Ako start?
(b) Animal trading.
(c) The do not start a business.
2. What suggestion does Anowa make at the beginning of Phase two to Kofi Ako?
(a) That they buy some slaves.
(b) That he take another wife.
(c) That they travel back to Yebi.
(d) That he go on with out her.
3. Where does Phase two take place?
(a) A piece of land by the lake.
(b) A highway.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A cottage.
4. As stated in Phase three, the old man does not ___________ Anowa.
(b) Identify with.
5. Anowa is told to do what with these memories, present in her monologue?
(a) Hold on to them always.
(b) Use them as a source of strength.
(c) Forget them.
(d) Keep them close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kofi Ako wish, in regard to Anowa, during his self discussion?
2. What does the old woman call Anowa toward the end of Phase two?
3. What does Anowa realize about Kofi Ako in Phase three?
4. What is Kofi Ako's body and clothes adorned with?
5. The scene of the funeral procession is what type of ending, as intended by Aidoo?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)