|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ending provided by Aidoo, is a traditional literary form of expression, a _____________ tale.
2. Who does the old man blame for Anowa's death?
(a) Kofi Ako.
(c) The villagers of Yebi.
3. By the middle of Phase two, how is the business of Anowa and Kofi Ako doing?
(a) It is doing alright.
(b) It is prosperous.
(c) It is doing poorly.
(d) It plumets.
4. What does Anowa see to be her biggest problem at this point in the play?
(a) That she does not see her mother and father in many years.
(b) That she does not love her husband.
(c) That she does not become a high priestess.
(d) That she is still childless.
5. Who is the wealthiest man in the region by Phase three?
(a) The old man.
(c) A slave boy.
(d) Kofi Ako.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the funeral procession headed by?
2. How does Kofi Ako commit suicide?
3. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
4. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
5. How does Anowa commit suicide?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)