Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
(a) He is miserable.
(b) Feelings of guilt
(d) He has nowhere else to go.
2. In Phase three, the statement is made that Kofi Ako is afraid of what?
(b) The gods.
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
(a) Their marriage is slowly getting better.
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
(a) A kind person.
(b) An exceptional person.
(c) A stubborn person.
(d) A horrible person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osam reveal he is afrain of?
2. What does the old woman call Anowa toward the end of Phase two?
3. How many years pass when the scene is focused again on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
4. As stated in Phase three, it is many years since Kofi Ako and Anowa _________.
5. Before Anowa's realization in Phase three, what is the community's assumption about Anowa?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)