|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters Anowa's home in Phase three, and begins to discuss the relationship of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) The old man and old woman.
(b) A boy and girl slave.
(c) Osam and Badua.
(d) Kofi Ako monologues about their relationship.
2. What type of business do Anowa and Kofi Ako start?
(b) Animal trading.
(d) The do not start a business.
3. How does Anowa react to Kofi Ako's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is saddened.
(d) She is pleased.
4. What does the old man say about the relationship between man and wife?
(a) That the wife should speak freely from her husband.
(b) That a man should respect his wife's wishes.
(c) That a man should have counsel over his wife.
(d) That a man and a wife should be equal.
5. What is the weather like at the beginning of Phase two?
(a) Hot, but not too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anowa's chief concern at the beginning of Phase two is _______.
2. Anowa is told to do what with these memories, present in her monologue?
3. What is Kofi Ako's body and clothes adorned with?
4. In what style is Kofi Ako's house built?
5. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)