|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
(d) Their marriage is slowly getting better.
2. Before Anowa's realization in Phase three, what is the community's assumption about Anowa?
(a) That she is frigid.
(b) That she is ascetic.
(c) That she is barren.
(d) That she is Kofi's slave.
3. How many years pass when the scene is focused again on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) Not many.
4. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
(a) Her dress is not stated.
(b) She is dressed modestly but in new clothes.
(c) She wears only a shabby dress.
(d) She is dressed in rich and luxurious fabrics.
5. How does Kofi Ako react to Anowa's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) He cries loudly.
(b) He considers it.
(c) He becomes Angry.
(d) He smiles, relieved.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times throughout Phase two, is the suggestion of Kofi Ako taking another wife made?
2. What is the lighting doing when the scene again focuses on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
3. How does Anowa commit suicide?
4. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
5. What is the ultimate cause of Anowa's decision to commit suicide?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)