|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of footwear does Anowa wear?
(a) Rich leather shoes.
(b) Cheaply made shoes from animal skins.
(c) Cloth shoes.
(d) She is barefoot.
2. What does the old man say about the relationship between man and wife?
(a) That a man should respect his wife's wishes.
(b) That a man and a wife should be equal.
(c) That the wife should speak freely from her husband.
(d) That a man should have counsel over his wife.
3. The scene of the funeral procession is what type of ending, as intended by Aidoo?
(a) Narrative ending.
(b) Optional ending.
(c) Open ending.
(d) Additional ending.
4. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
(b) Their marriage is slowly getting better.
5. What does Anowa do as the lights begin to dim?
Short Answer Questions
1. During a confrontation in Phase three, what does Kofi Ako tell Anowa he provides for her in the end?
2. What suggestion does Kofi Ako make to Anowa, after he has his self discussion?
3. Who does the old woman blame for Kofi's death?
4. Whom does the old woman think is the root of a problem like Anowa?
5. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)