|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anowa's response to Kofi Ako inability to understand why Anowa cannot be like other wives and be content?
(a) She tells him that she tries.
(b) She is awed and stunned into complete silence.
(c) A hysterical laugh.
(d) She begins to cry.
2. What does the issue of slavery do to the marriage of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) It causes them to be grateful for the status of their lives.
(b) It allows them to spend more time together.
(c) It strengthens the marriage.
(d) It continues to divide them.
3. Anowa is told to do what with these memories, present in her monologue?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Keep them close.
(c) Hold on to them always.
(d) Use them as a source of strength.
4. What is Badua and Osam's reaction to the tragedy?
(a) They do not notice.
(b) They are not suprised.
(c) They grieve.
(d) They blame Anowa.
5. Who does Osam reveal he is afrain of?
(c) Kofi Ako.
(d) The tribe elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that keeps Anowa from returning to Yebi?
2. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
3. The old man states that there must be something _________________about slavery.
4. Kofi Ako suggests to Anowa that she _________________, in Phase three.
5. What is revealed in the old man and woman's commentary, regarding Kofi's tendency to buy slaves?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)