|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion does Kofi Ako make to Anowa, after he has his self discussion?
(a) That he takes another wife.
(b) That they move back to Yebi.
(c) That they buy some slaves.
(d) That they quit their business.
2. Before Anowa's realization in Phase three, what is the community's assumption about Anowa?
(a) That she is Kofi's slave.
(b) That she is frigid.
(c) That she is ascetic.
(d) That she is barren.
3. Toward the middle of Phase two, Badua and Osam discuss that it is wrong to deny whom their heritage?
(b) Kofi Ako.
(c) Both Kofi Ako and Anowa.
(d) Their grandchildren.
4. As stated in Phase three, the old man does not ___________ Anowa.
(a) Identify with.
5. What does Anowa do as the lights begin to dim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Phase three take place?
2. As reported by the old man, how many slaves does Kofi Ako decide to buy?
3. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
4. Most people think that Anowa is what relation to Kofi Ako?
5. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)