|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anowa react to Kofi Ako's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) She is pleased.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is relieved.
(d) She is saddened.
2. Who enters Anowa's home in Phase three, and begins to discuss the relationship of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) A boy and girl slave.
(b) Osam and Badua.
(c) The old man and old woman.
(d) Kofi Ako monologues about their relationship.
3. During a confrontation in Phase three, what does Kofi Ako tell Anowa he provides for her in the end?
(c) A nice home in Oguaa.
(d) A house in Yebi.
4. What prediction does the Old woman make in regard to the marriage of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) That Anowa crushes Kofi Ako.
(b) That Kofi Ako kills Anowa.
(c) That he exercises his power over her.
(d) That they split up.
5. As reported by the old man, how many slaves does Kofi Ako decide to buy?
(a) Great quantities of slaves.
(b) He releases his slaves, by Anowa's wishes.
(c) A few slaves.
(d) Only one slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the funeral procession headed by?
2. Kofi Ako suggests to Anowa that she _________________, in Phase three.
3. How does Kofi Ako commit suicide?
4. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
5. Badua believes that slavery _________________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)