|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The scene of the funeral procession is what type of ending, as intended by Aidoo?
(a) Additional ending.
(b) Optional ending.
(c) Narrative ending.
(d) Open ending.
2. Who seems particularly excited about Kofi Ako's arrival into town?
(b) Young women.
(d) Kofi's mother and sister.
3. Most people think that Anowa is what relation to Kofi Ako?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His slave.
(d) His sister.
4. The moral of the story of Anowa deals primarily with _______________.
5. In what style is Kofi Ako's house built?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old man say about the relationship between man and wife?
2. What does Anowa do as the lights begin to dim?
3. What is Kofi Ako carrying toward the end of Phase two as he and Anowa continue their trade?
4. The old man states that there must be something _________________about slavery.
5. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)