|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old woman call Anowa toward the end of Phase two?
2. What does Anowa see to be her biggest problem at this point in the play?
(a) That she does not become a high priestess.
(b) That she does not love her husband.
(c) That she does not see her mother and father in many years.
(d) That she is still childless.
3. What does the issue of slavery do to the marriage of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) It causes them to be grateful for the status of their lives.
(b) It allows them to spend more time together.
(c) It continues to divide them.
(d) It strengthens the marriage.
4. What suggestion does Kofi Ako make to Anowa, after he has his self discussion?
(a) That they move back to Yebi.
(b) That they quit their business.
(c) That they buy some slaves.
(d) That he takes another wife.
5. What suggestion does Anowa make at the beginning of Phase two to Kofi Ako?
(a) That he take another wife.
(b) That they buy some slaves.
(c) That he go on with out her.
(d) That they travel back to Yebi.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kofi Ako commit suicide?
2. What does Kofi Ako finally tell Anowa she must do?
3. As stated in Phase three, it is many years since Kofi Ako and Anowa _________.
4. Anowa's chief concern at the beginning of Phase two is _______.
5. The moral of the story of Anowa deals primarily with _______________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)