|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As stated in Phase three, it is many years since Kofi Ako and Anowa _________.
(a) Share a bed.
(b) Live in the same home.
(c) Seak to one another.
(d) Show affection.
2. What does Anowa realize about Kofi Ako in Phase three?
(a) That he becomes impotent.
(b) That he does not love her.
(c) That he goes mad.
(d) That he is a bad man.
3. Who does the old woman blame for the state of the marriage between Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) Kofi Ako.
(d) The slaves.
4. Badua believes that slavery _________________.
(a) Is something that cannot be changed.
(b) Is nothing she ever hears of.
(c) Makes life easier.
(d) Is morally wrong.
5. What is Anowa's view on being a housewife?
(a) She dreams of a new home to care for.
(b) She wishes she can be a good, normal wife.
(c) She believes it is beneath her.
(d) She is not content to tend the home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Osam reveal he is afrain of?
2. The old man states that there must be something _________________about slavery.
3. Where does Phase two take place?
4. What is the significance of this word: Panyin-Na-Kakra, as used in commentary in Phase three?
5. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)