|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As reported by the old man, how many slaves does Kofi Ako decide to buy?
(a) A few slaves.
(b) Great quantities of slaves.
(c) He releases his slaves, by Anowa's wishes.
(d) Only one slave.
2. Anowa is told to do what with these memories, present in her monologue?
(a) Forget them.
(b) Keep them close.
(c) Hold on to them always.
(d) Use them as a source of strength.
3. According to Phase two of the text, which word best describes how Anowa is feeling at the beginning of the phase?
4. Which of Anowa's family members are most present throughout this monologue?
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her grandmother.
5. How does Anowa react to Kofi Ako's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) She is relieved.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is saddened.
(d) She is pleased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
2. What is Badua and Osam's reaction to the tragedy?
3. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
4. What is Anowa unable to do by the end of Phase two?
5. How does Anowa commit suicide?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)