|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man say about the relationship between man and wife?
(a) That a man should respect his wife's wishes.
(b) That a man and a wife should be equal.
(c) That the wife should speak freely from her husband.
(d) That a man should have counsel over his wife.
2. How does Anowa commit suicide?
3. What is the ultimate cause of Anowa's decision to commit suicide?
(a) She has nowhere else to go.
(b) She loses the man she loves.
(c) She feels much guilt.
(d) She is miserable.
4. As stated in Phase three, it is many years since Kofi Ako and Anowa _________.
(a) Show affection.
(b) Share a bed.
(c) Live in the same home.
(d) Seak to one another.
5. What suggestion does Anowa make at the beginning of Phase two to Kofi Ako?
(a) That he take another wife.
(b) That he go on with out her.
(c) That they buy some slaves.
(d) That they travel back to Yebi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of transportation do Kofi Ako and Anowa use in Phase two?
2. What is Anowa unable to do by the end of Phase two?
3. Where does Phase three take place?
4. According to Kofi Ako in Phase two, Anowa's willfulness makes her what kind of person?
5. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)