|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ultimate cause of Anowa's decision to commit suicide?
(a) She feels much guilt.
(b) She loses the man she loves.
(c) She has nowhere else to go.
(d) She is miserable.
2. What is the significance of this word: Panyin-Na-Kakra, as used in commentary in Phase three?
(a) The name of Ghanaian greed.
(b) The title of the boy and girl slaves.
(c) The afterlife for those of the Ghana coast.
(d) The name of the alternate ending.
3. What is the ultimate cause of Kofi Ako's decision to commit suicide?
(b) He has nowhere else to go.
(c) He is miserable.
(d) Feelings of guilt
4. What is Anowa's view on being a housewife?
(a) She dreams of a new home to care for.
(b) She is not content to tend the home.
(c) She wishes she can be a good, normal wife.
(d) She believes it is beneath her.
5. How does Kofi Ako react to Anowa's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) He smiles, relieved.
(b) He cries loudly.
(c) He becomes Angry.
(d) He considers it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Anowa dressed in Phase three?
2. How does Anowa react to Kofi Ako's suggestion, regarding her lifestyle in Phase three?
3. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
4. How does Anowa commit suicide?
5. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)