|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lighting doing when the scene again focuses on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) Red lighting.
(b) Dim lighting.
(c) Very dark.
(d) Bright lighting.
2. What is heard from offstage in Phase three?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A loud crash.
(c) A laugh.
3. What is Anowa doing in Phase two, while Kofi Ako talks to himself?
(b) Traveling to Yebi.
(d) Listening intently.
4. Which of Anowa's family members are most present throughout this monologue?
(b) Her grandmother.
(d) Her grandfather.
5. What type of footwear does Anowa wear?
(a) Rich leather shoes.
(b) Cloth shoes.
(c) She is barefoot.
(d) Cheaply made shoes from animal skins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anowa's view on being a housewife?
2. According to Phase two of the text, which word best describes how Anowa is feeling at the beginning of the phase?
3. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
4. Who does the old woman blame for Kofi's death?
5. What type of transportation do Kofi Ako and Anowa use in Phase two?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)