|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
(a) Many wives.
(b) A normal wife.
(c) A child.
2. The scene of the funeral procession is what type of ending, as intended by Aidoo?
(a) Open ending.
(b) Narrative ending.
(c) Additional ending.
(d) Optional ending.
3. What does Kofi Ako wish, in regard to Anowa, during his self discussion?
(a) He wishes that she returns home.
(b) He wishes that she works harder.
(c) He wishes for a new wife.
(d) He wishes that she is like other wives.
4. What is the lighting doing when the scene again focuses on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(a) Very dark.
(b) Bright lighting.
(c) Dim lighting.
(d) Red lighting.
5. What does Anowa realize about Kofi Ako in Phase three?
(a) That he becomes impotent.
(b) That he is a bad man.
(c) That he does not love her.
(d) That he goes mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of effect does Anowa's behavior have on her marriage with Kofi Ako?
2. What is the ultimate cause of Anowa's decision to commit suicide?
3. What is the weather like at the beginning of Phase two?
4. What is the significance of this word: Panyin-Na-Kakra, as used in commentary in Phase three?
5. What does Anowa do as the lights begin to dim?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)