|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kofi Ako finally tell Anowa she must do?
(a) Buy a better dress.
(b) Begin to act normal.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Leave his house.
2. How many years pass when the scene is focused again on Kofi Ako and Anowa?
(c) Not many.
3. What is Badua and Osam's reaction to the tragedy?
(a) They grieve.
(b) They blame Anowa.
(c) They do not notice.
(d) They are not suprised.
4. What does Kofi Ako wish, in regard to Anowa, during his self discussion?
(a) He wishes that she is like other wives.
(b) He wishes that she returns home.
(c) He wishes that she works harder.
(d) He wishes for a new wife.
5. What is the ultimate cause of Anowa's decision to commit suicide?
(a) She has nowhere else to go.
(b) She is miserable.
(c) She feels much guilt.
(d) She loses the man she loves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Toward the middle of Phase two, Badua and Osam discuss that it is wrong to deny whom their heritage?
2. Most people think that Anowa is what relation to Kofi Ako?
3. According to Phase two of the text, which word best describes how Anowa is feeling at the beginning of the phase?
4. Who enters Anowa's home in Phase three, and begins to discuss the relationship of Kofi Ako and Anowa?
5. Whom does the old woman think is the root of a problem like Anowa?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)