|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kofi Ako react to Anowa's suggestion in Phase two?
(a) He cries loudly.
(b) He considers it.
(c) He smiles, relieved.
(d) He becomes Angry.
2. Who does the old woman blame for Kofi's death?
(b) His impotence.
(d) His greediness.
3. Toward the middle of Phase two, Badua and Osam discuss that it is wrong to deny whom their heritage?
(a) Both Kofi Ako and Anowa.
(b) Kofi Ako.
(c) Their grandchildren.
4. What word does Kofi Ako use to describe Anowa's body?
5. What does Osam dissuade Badua from doing in Phase two?
(a) Marrying another man.
(b) Leaving Yebi.
(c) Arresting Anowa.
(d) Going to find Anowa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the old man blame for Anowa's death?
2. The ending provided by Aidoo, is a traditional literary form of expression, a _____________ tale.
3. What is the only thing Kofi Ako ever wants?
4. Kofi Ako suggests to Anowa that she _________________, in Phase three.
5. What type of transportation do Kofi Ako and Anowa use in Phase two?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)