Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue
1. In which year does the "Anowa" take place?
2. In what part of Africa does the "Anowa" take place?
3. Which part of the landscape, as described in the prologue, balances out the lands?
4. What is the one oddity in the village, as described in the prologue?
5. Anowa represents a ____________ to the conventional ways of her village.
6. Who do the people of the village blame for Anowa's behavior, as explained in the prologue?
7. What is the name of the village, in which "Anowa" takes place?
8. As explained in the prologue, who sets up the tale of Anowa?
9. What is another name for the old man and the old woman?
This section contains 2,235 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)