|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 04: Immersion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the source of the terrible nightmares that plagued the biologist's husband for years?
(a) An old horror movie.
(b) A frightening news story.
(c) Horrific abuse by his parents.
(d) Insidious visits from Area X's creatures.
2. What happened to the members of the second expedition sent to explore the area that the narrator's expedition explores?
(a) They committed suicide by gunshot.
(b) They shot at each other.
(c) They disappeared without a trace.
(d) They returned home safe and sound.
3. What does the narrator do when she realizes she has been contaminated by the organism growing on the walls underground?
(a) She purposefully contaminates the others.
(b) She tries to hide it but is caught almost immediately.
(c) She confesses right away.
(d) She hides it from the others.
4. What reason does the psychologist give when the biologist asks her why she did not shoot?
(a) Her arm would not let her.
(b) She does not want to hurt the biologist.
(c) She is afraid of guns.
(d) She did not want to alert something dangerous to her location.
5. What is unique about the photograph the biologist finds in the lighthouse?
(a) The faces have been scratched out.
(b) It has a strange blob in the background that doesn't look human.
(c) The man in the picture has been circled by someone or something.
(d) It looks like it was from colonial times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the biologist describe her dad when talking to the psychologist?
2. Who does not go into the tunnel during the first exploration?
3. Why does the biologist throw a rock at the lighthouse?
4. How does the biologist characterize her relationship with her husband in the days immediate prior to his expedition to Area X?
5. What is unique about the item the biologist sees in the canal?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)