|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 02: Integration.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the surveyor and the biologist discover when they return to base camp after their second trip into the tower?
(a) The tower has expanded to swallow the base camp.
(b) The boar is there, waiting for them.
(c) The base camp has been burnt to the ground.
(d) The psychologist has left, taking the supplies with her.
2. What happened to the members of the second expedition sent to explore the area that the narrator's expedition explores?
(a) They committed suicide by gunshot.
(b) They returned home safe and sound.
(c) They shot at each other.
(d) They disappeared without a trace.
3. Why does the biologist give the surveyor the first watch of the night?
(a) Because she's too tired to take first watch.
(b) Because the biologist has better night vision.
(c) To establish trust.
(d) Because the surveyor can't sleep anyway.
4. What animal comes at them on their hike to base camp in 01:Initiation?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A dolphin.
(c) A bear.
(d) A deer.
5. How does the narrator describe her life in the world outside of the expedition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed the narrator's husband?
2. What personal connection does the biologist reveal about herself and Area X in 02: Integration?
3. How does the tunnel change as they get lower?
4. Which member of the expedition is missing at the beginning of 02: Integration?
5. How did the agents of the Southern Reach treat the biologist's husband when they took him to the hospital?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)