1. Where is the narrator's expedition going in 01:Initiation?
(a) Area X.
(b) An abandoned city.
(c) The top of a mountain.
(d) The moon.
2. What is the purpose of the black device the members of the expedition wear?
(a) The device has no stated purpose.
(b) The device warns them when they are in an unsafe area.
(c) The device helps them leave the area every night.
(d) The device powers their cellphones.
3. At what time of day does a low, powerful moan always sound in the area that the expedition explores?
(c) At random.
4. How many people are in the 12th expedition originally?
5. What important feature of the terrain is missing from the expedition's maps?
(a) The base camp.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) The maps are completely accurate.
(d) The tower.
6. Who sees the tower first in 01:Initiation?
(a) The linguist.
(b) The anthropologist.
(c) The psychologist.
(d) The biologist.
7. What is the surveyor's background?
(a) She was a teacher.
(b) She has military experience.
(c) She was a CEO.
(d) She was a body guard.
This section contains 6,395 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)