|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow does Annie make after telling her mother she is pregnant?
2. What does Liz tell Annie about rough sex?
3. What is the hardest realization Annie comes to after Danny finds out she is pregnant?
4. Who spreads the rumor that Annie's baby isn't Danny's?
5. Where does Annie find out about Tammy's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bothers Annie about the girls at her school who say they want to be doctors?
2. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
3. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
4. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
5. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
6. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
7. How does Annie help Tammy?
8. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
9. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
10. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What significance does Daisy play in Annie's life, and how did she come to be so important to Annie?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's religion set her apart from other people her age?
Essay Topic 3
Education and knowledge are two very important themes in this book. How does education affect Annie's life for both good and bad?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)