|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pregnancy tests does Annie buy?
2. What kind of girls does Annie think will be at the school for unwed mothers?
3. What does Annie want to name her baby?
4. What message is sent with the gift Danny gives Annie for Christmas?
5. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
2. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
3. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
4. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
5. What gift does Annie give Tammy after she has her baby, and why?
6. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
7. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
8. What bothers Annie about the girls at her school who say they want to be doctors?
9. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
10. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What advice does Annie get from Bishop Marden, and how does this advice affect her life?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie allow herself to remain in an abusive relationship, and what does this reveal about her personality?
Essay Topic 3
What message is this book sending to young teens, and how?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)