|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie avoid talking to Danny after finding out she is pregnant?
2. How many girls are at the school for unwed mothers?
3. Why does Annie think she is having a girl?
4. What gift does Danny give Annie for Christmas?
5. What is the name of Annie's diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
2. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
3. What gift does Annie give Tammy after she has her baby, and why?
4. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
5. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
6. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
7. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
8. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
9. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
10. How does Annie help Tammy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What causes Annie to get jealous after she has her baby, and what does this indicate about her personality?
Essay Topic 2
What message is this book sending to young teens, and how?
Essay Topic 3
Education and knowledge are two very important themes in this book. How does education affect Annie's life for both good and bad?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)