|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tammy's secret?
2. What is Tammy unable to do that most people her age can?
3. What kind of girls does Annie think will be at the school for unwed mothers?
4. What secret does Tina tell Annie?
5. In her dream, how does Annie get to the abortion clinic?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
2. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
3. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
4. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
5. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
6. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
7. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
8. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
9. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
10. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Please describe Annie's birth experience as it is included in this book.
Essay Topic 2
What advice does Annie get from Bishop Marden, and how does this advice affect her life?
Essay Topic 3
How did Danny respond to learning he was a father, and what does this reveal about him?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)