|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
2. Why does Annie choose to not commit suicide?
3. Who tells Annie to talk to her mother?
4. What gift does Danny give Annie for Christmas?
5. Who is the first friend Annie confides in about her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
2. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
3. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
4. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
5. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
6. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
7. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
8. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
9. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
10. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Annie discover about the students at the school for unwed mothers, and how does she fit into this realization?
Essay Topic 2
How did Danny respond to learning he was a father, and what does this reveal about him?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of treatments does Annie get for her depression, and how do they help her?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)