|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie feel as she is helping Tammy?
2. How does Annie get home after telling Danny she is pregnant?
3. Why does Danny refuse to get married to Annie?
4. Where does Annie think about going after her visit to the doctor?
5. How does Annie's mother figure out something is wrong with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
2. What gift does Annie give Tammy after she has her baby, and why?
3. How does Annie help Tammy?
4. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
5. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
6. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
7. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
8. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
9. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
10. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Annie decide to do with her baby, and why?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie allow herself to remain in an abusive relationship, and what does this reveal about her personality?
Essay Topic 3
What is Annie's mother's response to learning that her teenage daughter is pregnant and how does this change their relationship?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)