|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hardest realization Annie comes to after Danny finds out she is pregnant?
2. What is the first physical sign that Annie is pregnant?
3. Who is the first person Annie talks to when she finds out she is pregnant?
4. Where is Danny when he finds out Annie is pregnant?
5. Who is Annie most afraid to tell about being pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
2. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
3. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
4. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
5. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
6. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
7. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
8. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
9. How does Annie help Tammy?
10. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of treatments does Annie get for her depression, and how do they help her?
Essay Topic 2
What significance does Daisy play in Annie's life, and how did she come to be so important to Annie?
Essay Topic 3
Please describe Annie's birth experience as it is included in this book.
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)