|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first friend Annie confides in about her pregnancy?
2. Who helps Annie make the decision about her baby?
3. Who tells Annie to talk to her mother?
4. How does Annie get home after telling Danny she is pregnant?
5. What does Liz tell Annie about rough sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie help Tammy?
2. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
3. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
4. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
5. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
6. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
7. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
8. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
9. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
10. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of fear does Annie suffer from in this book, and how can people her age respond to this?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's friendship with Tammy affect her life?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of treatments does Annie get for her depression, and how do they help her?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)