|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz tell Annie about rough sex?
2. What message is sent with the gift Danny gives Annie for Christmas?
3. What is the first physical sign that Annie is pregnant?
4. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
5. How does Mrs. Milton feel about Annie trying to help Tammy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
2. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
3. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
4. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
5. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
6. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
7. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
8. What bothers Annie about the girls at her school who say they want to be doctors?
9. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
10. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Annie's life change after meeting Danny, and are these good or bad changes?
Essay Topic 2
What causes Annie to get jealous after she has her baby, and what does this indicate about her personality?
Essay Topic 3
What does Annie do when she visits the mall after having a baby, and why?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)