|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sickness does Annie fake to not talk to Danny on the phone?
2. Who helps Annie make the decision about her baby?
3. What does Annie want to name her baby?
4. Who is the first person Annie talks to when she finds out she is pregnant?
5. What is Tammy's secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
2. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
3. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
4. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
5. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
6. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
7. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
8. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
9. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
10. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Annie's life change after meeting Danny, and are these good or bad changes?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's religion set her apart from other people her age?
Essay Topic 3
What message is this book sending to young teens, and how?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)