|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pregnancy tests does Annie buy?
2. What does Danny do when Annie tells him she is pregnant?
3. What does Annie think when she first hears about the school for unwed mothers?
4. What sin does Annie worry she is committing on Christmas Eve?
5. How far along is Annie when she first sees a doctor about her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
2. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
3. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
4. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
5. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
6. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
7. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
8. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
9. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
10. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of treatments does Annie get for her depression, and how do they help her?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's religion set her apart from other people her age?
Essay Topic 3
How does Annie allow herself to remain in an abusive relationship, and what does this reveal about her personality?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)