|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of girls does Annie think will be at the school for unwed mothers?
2. How does Mrs. Milton feel about Annie trying to help Tammy?
3. Who tells Annie to talk to her mother?
4. What does Danny call Annie when she tell shim she is pregnant?
5. What is the name of Annie's diary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
2. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
3. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
4. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
5. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
6. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
7. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
8. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
9. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
10. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What causes Annie to get jealous after she has her baby, and what does this indicate about her personality?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's life change after meeting Danny, and are these good or bad changes?
Essay Topic 3
What does Annie discover about the students at the school for unwed mothers, and how does she fit into this realization?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)