|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Annie's diary?
2. How does Danny treat Annie at school after he learns she is pregnant?
3. How does Annie avoid talking to Danny after finding out she is pregnant?
4. How does Annie feel when she learns she is pregnant?
5. How far along is Annie when she first sees a doctor about her pregnancy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
2. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
3. What does Annie's counselor say to try and motivate her?
4. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
5. How does Annie help Tammy?
6. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
7. How does Lolanita feel about intimacy and relationships?
8. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
9. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
10. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What sacrifices does Annie's mother make for her in this book, and how does Annie respond to these sacrifices?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's life change after meeting Danny, and are these good or bad changes?
Essay Topic 3
What significance does Daisy play in Annie's life, and how did she come to be so important to Annie?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)