|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Annie play?
2. How old is Danny at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Annie feel about her first encounter with Danny?
4. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Annie worry about the day before her date with Danny?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Annie when she goes to Danny's house alone?
2. What does Annie do that makes Danny jealous?
3. Why does Annie turn down the opportunity to go to the hot springs with Jenny?
4. How does Annie spend her Thanksgiving Day?
5. How does Annie repair things with Danny after he has been ignoring her?
6. How does Annie explain what happens to her after the party at Kelly's house?
7. How does Annie deal with her depression when things go wrong in her life?
8. How does Annie comfort herself while dealing with the shock of her trauma?
9. What worries Annie about her walk up the canyon with Danny?
10. What does Annie think about Danny's friends?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What significance does Daisy play in Annie's life, and how did she come to be so important to Annie?
Essay Topic 2
What is Annie's mother's response to learning that her teenage daughter is pregnant and how does this change their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
There are many secrets made, kept, and divulged in this book. What are some of these secrets, and how does their placement in the plot affect the course of the plot and the characters involved in the secrets?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)