|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
2. What does Annie go to the Pro Shop for?
3. How does Annie feel during her date with Danny?
4. What makes Annie cry at Hampton Hill?
5. What does Annie want to do like Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annie do that makes Danny jealous?
2. What does Annie think about Danny's friends?
3. What lingering questions does Annie have after Kelly's party?
4. What happens to Annie when she goes to Danny's house alone?
5. What happens to Annie after the party at Kelly's house?
6. What makes Annie angry with Danny for the first time?
7. How does Annie repair things with Danny after he has been ignoring her?
8. How does Annie explain what happens to her after the party at Kelly's house?
9. What does Annie learn to enjoy when she is with Danny after the incident at his house?
10. Why does Annie turn down the opportunity to go to the hot springs with Jenny?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of fear does Annie suffer from in this book, and how can people her age respond to this?
Essay Topic 2
How does Annie's life change after meeting Danny, and are these good or bad changes?
Essay Topic 3
Education and knowledge are two very important themes in this book. How does education affect Annie's life for both good and bad?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)