|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie think she will never be once she has her baby?
2. What does Annie think when she first hears about the school for unwed mothers?
(a) She thinks it is a last resort.
(b) She thinks it will brand her for life.
(c) She thinks it will be too hard for her.
(d) She thinks it will be a good idea.
3. What promise did Annie make on Christmas Day?
(a) To not have any more sex.
(b) To break up with Danny.
(c) To report the abuse.
(d) To tell her mother about her relationship.
4. Why doesn't Annie go to church on Christmas Eve?
(a) Danny doesn't want her to.
(b) She feels guilty.
(c) She doesn't feel well.
(d) She wants to be alone.
5. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
(b) Her mother.
(c) The school nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie feel as she is helping Tammy?
2. What is the name of Annie's diary?
3. How does Danny surprise Annie on Christmas Eve?
4. What does Annie want to name her baby?
5. Who spreads the rumor that Annie's baby isn't Danny's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
2. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
3. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
4. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
5. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
6. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
7. How does Annie help Tammy?
8. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
9. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
10. What gift does Annie give Tammy after she has her baby, and why?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)