|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie feel when she learns she is pregnant?
2. What does Annie think when she first hears about the school for unwed mothers?
(a) She thinks it is a last resort.
(b) She thinks it will be too hard for her.
(c) She thinks it will brand her for life.
(d) She thinks it will be a good idea.
3. Why does Annie think she is having a girl?
(a) She hates boys now.
(b) She has a dream.
(c) She just has a feeling.
(d) She gets an ultrasound.
4. How many girls are at the school for unwed mothers?
5. What vow does Annie make after telling her mother she is pregnant?
(a) To stay in school.
(b) To marry Danny.
(c) To never have sex again.
(d) To raise the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie find out about Tammy's secret?
2. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
3. What is Tammy's secret?
4. Why does Danny refuse to get married to Annie?
5. How does Annie avoid talking to Danny after finding out she is pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
2. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
3. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
4. How does Danny react when he hears Annie is pregnant?
5. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
6. What bothers Annie about the girls at her school who say they want to be doctors?
7. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
8. How does Annie help Tammy?
9. How does Annie react when seeing Tammy's baby?
10. How does Annie's mother react when she hears that Annie is pregnant?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)