|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Milton feel about Annie trying to help Tammy?
2. What does Annie think she will never be once she has her baby?
3. Why doesn't Annie go to church on Christmas Eve?
(a) She doesn't feel well.
(b) Danny doesn't want her to.
(c) She wants to be alone.
(d) She feels guilty.
4. How many girls are at the school for unwed mothers?
5. How does Annie get home after telling Danny she is pregnant?
(a) She takes a bus.
(b) She gets a ride from Danny.
(c) She walks.
(d) She calls her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Annie to talk to her mother?
2. Where is Danny when he finds out Annie is pregnant?
3. What message is sent with the gift Danny gives Annie for Christmas?
4. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
5. What does Danny call Annie when she tell shim she is pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
2. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
3. What does the counselor about the Republican Party that bothers many of the girls at the school for unwed mothers?
4. What is the worst part of the students at the old school teasing Annie in public?
5. How does Annie help Tammy?
6. What gift does Annie give Tammy after she has her baby, and why?
7. What does Annie realize about herself through helping Tammy?
8. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
9. What happens when Lolanita has her baby?
10. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)