|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Annie to talk to her mother?
(a) The anti-abortion people.
(c) Her priest.
(d) Her doctor.
2. Who first makes Annie go to the doctor?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The school nurse.
3. What does Annie want to name her baby?
4. How many pregnancy tests does Annie buy?
5. What is the hardest realization Annie comes to after Danny finds out she is pregnant?
(a) He doesn't love her.
(b) He is not a good person.
(c) He will never change.
(d) He has been cheating on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Danny treat Annie at school after he learns she is pregnant?
2. How does Mrs. Milton feel about Annie trying to help Tammy?
3. What is the name of Annie's doctor?
4. After Christmas when does Annie say Danny wants to see her?
5. How does Annie feel as she is helping Tammy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bothers Annie about the girls at her school who say they want to be doctors?
2. What are the divisions Annie sees in her school, and where does she fit?
3. Why doesn't Annie go to Jenny's party?
4. What does Annie do after having a dream about her and Danny being together again?
5. Why does Geraldina know the father of her baby won't help her?
6. How does Tammy react to the help Annie gives her?
7. How does Annie help Tammy?
8. What options does Annie have to choose from when she realizes she is pregnant?
9. Why does Annie choose to go to the school for unwed mothers?
10. What scares Annie most about the idea of having a baby?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)