|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Annie at the beginning of the book?
2. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
3. What sports team is Annie on that goes to State?
(b) Track and field.
4. Why doesn't Danny pick Annie up at her house?
(a) She already had plans with Jenny.
(b) She has homework to do.
(c) Her mother doesn't want her to date yet.
(d) To prove to others she really had a date.
5. What gift does Danny bring Annie from his father's business?
(a) A hooded sweatshirt.
(b) A match box.
(c) A chamagne flute.
(d) A calculator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
2. Where do Danny and Annie have their first kiss?
3. What kind of car does Danny drive?
4. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
5. What does Danny tease Annie about in the cafeteria?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Annie explain what happens to her after the party at Kelly's house?
2. How does Annie comfort herself while dealing with the shock of her trauma?
3. What does Annie do that makes Danny jealous?
4. How does Annie explain to herself what happened at Danny's house?
5. What happens to Annie when she goes to Danny's house alone?
6. What worries Annie about her walk up the canyon with Danny?
7. What has made Jenny, Deanna, Molly and Annie all such good friends?
8. How does Annie deal with her depression when things go wrong in her life?
9. What makes Annie angry with Danny for the first time?
10. What makes Annie doubt the vow of chastity she made at a Youth Conference?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)