|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Walks the halls.
(b) Skips class.
(c) Practices on the field.
(d) Goes to the restroom.
2. What does Danny do on their first date that makes Annie feel honored?
(a) He confides in her.
(b) He listens when she doesn't want to kiss.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He pays for her dinner.
3. Why doesn't Danny live with his mother?
(a) His parents are divorced.
(b) She used to beat him.
(c) Danny likes his step-mother better.
(d) She is in rehab.
4. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
(a) Gets a make-over.
(b) Takes a walk.
(c) Goes rollerblading.
(d) Visits her mother.
5. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a big party that Danny invites Annie to?
2. What does Annie to do cope with how much she misses Danny while he is at a weekend camp?
3. What sport does Annie play?
4. Who is Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
5. What does Annie have a nightmare about after her first date with Danny?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie turn down the opportunity to go to the hot springs with Jenny?
2. How does Annie explain to herself what happened at Danny's house?
3. What lingering questions does Annie have after Kelly's party?
4. What happens to Annie after the party at Kelly's house?
5. What do Annie's friends say when Annie is upset about Danny ignoring her?
6. What does Annie think about Danny's friends?
7. What does Annie do that makes Danny jealous?
8. How does Annie deal with her depression when things go wrong in her life?
9. What does Annie learn to enjoy when she is with Danny after the incident at his house?
10. Why does Annie choose to not transfer schools after what happens at Danny's house?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)