|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz tell Annie about rough sex?
(a) It is a guy thing.
(b) It is a form of abuse.
(c) It is not normal.
(d) It will pass.
2. How does Annie feel about Tammy once she hears her story?
3. Who helps Annie make the decision about her baby?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her counselor.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her priest.
4. What is the hardest realization Annie comes to after Danny finds out she is pregnant?
(a) He doesn't love her.
(b) He has been cheating on her.
(c) He will never change.
(d) He is not a good person.
5. Where is Danny when he finds out Annie is pregnant?
(a) A locker room.
(b) His house.
(c) Annie's room.
(d) His car.
6. Where does Annie think about going after her visit to the doctor?
(a) The Anti-Abortion office.
(c) All of these.
(d) Planned Parenthood.
7. What medicine does Annie take in the dream where she gets an abortion?
(a) Pain pills.
(b) Antibiotic pills.
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) Birth control pills.
8. How does Annie get home after telling Danny she is pregnant?
(a) She calls her mother.
(b) She takes a bus.
(c) She walks.
(d) She gets a ride from Danny.
9. Why does Annie choose to not commit suicide?
(a) It would make her mother sad.
(b) She has a lot to live for.
(c) She wants to go to heaven.
(d) It would leave Danny all alone.
10. Where does Annie find out about Tammy's secret?
(a) The lunch room.
(b) The testing room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) The bus.
11. How does Mrs. Milton feel about Annie trying to help Tammy?
12. Why doesn't Annie go to church on Christmas Eve?
(a) Danny doesn't want her to.
(b) She doesn't feel well.
(c) She feels guilty.
(d) She wants to be alone.
13. Who is Annie most afraid to tell about being pregnant?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her bishop.
(c) Her father.
14. What vow does Annie make after telling her mother she is pregnant?
(a) To never have sex again.
(b) To stay in school.
(c) To marry Danny.
(d) To raise the baby.
15. What does Danny do when Annie tells him she is pregnant?
(a) Slaps her.
(b) Sits down in a haze.
(c) Breaks down in tears.
(d) Punches a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie avoid talking to Danny after finding out she is pregnant?
2. What is Tammy unable to do that most people her age can?
3. What is the name of Annie's doctor?
4. What does Annie think Tammy should do for a living?
5. How does Annie feel after talking to the first person she tells about her pregnancy?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)