|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie feel during her date with Danny?
2. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of car does Danny drive?
4. Where does Danny work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A school.
(c) A store.
(d) A library.
5. Who throws a big party that Danny invites Annie to?
6. What does Annie to do cope with how much she misses Danny while he is at a weekend camp?
(a) All of these.
(b) She writes a poem.
(c) She goes to the mall with friends.
(d) She writes in her diary.
7. What flower does Danny pick for Annie when they are skipping school?
(a) A lily.
(b) A dandelion.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A rose.
8. What kind of business does Danny's father own?
(a) A law firm.
(b) A theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) An arcade.
9. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
10. What sports team is Annie on that goes to State?
(b) Track and field.
11. What does Annie dislike about her mother?
(a) She is always working.
(b) She is too religious.
(c) She doesn't trust people.
(d) She is overprotective.
12. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She hates all men since her husband left her.
(b) She always embarrasses Annie.
(c) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(d) She is busy with work.
13. What does Annie go to the Pro Shop for?
(a) Soccer shorts.
(b) A fishing pole.
(c) New running shoes.
(d) Volley Ball pads.
14. Who told Annie how to really gauge her worth?
(a) Her coach.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
15. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
(b) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Annie when she hears Danny was seen with another girl?
2. What makes Annie cry at Hampton Hill?
3. Where does Danny's mother live?
4. Why does Danny say he didn't call when he got back from his camp?
5. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)