Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Danny pick Annie up for their date?
(a) A park.
(b) Jenny's house.
(c) The school.
(d) Her church house.
2. Who throws a big party that Danny invites Annie to?
3. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Annie's mother's job?
5. Where does Danny work?
(a) A library.
(b) A store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A school.
6. What does Annie do when she hears about Danny being behind in school?
(a) She looks away.
(b) She cries.
(c) She giggles.
(d) She calls her mother.
7. How does Annie describe her date with Danny?
(a) It was the best one she has ever had.
(b) It was strange.
(c) It was awkward, but fun.
(d) It was good, but there are better ones ahead.
8. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
9. What does Annie dislike about her mother?
(a) She is overprotective.
(b) She is always working.
(c) She is too religious.
(d) She doesn't trust people.
10. How far behind in school is Danny?
(a) 1 semester.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 term.
(d) 1 year.
11. What makes Annie cry at Hampton Hill?
(a) Danny's story.
(b) Danny trying to go too far.
(c) A police car.
(d) The view.
12. What kind of car does Danny drive?
13. What does Annie go to the Pro Shop for?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) Volley Ball pads.
(c) Soccer shorts.
(d) New running shoes.
14. What does Danny do on their first date that makes Annie feel honored?
(a) He pays for her dinner.
(b) He listens when she doesn't want to kiss.
(c) He confides in her.
(d) He kisses her.
15. Why doesn't Danny live with his mother?
(a) Danny likes his step-mother better.
(b) She is in rehab.
(c) She used to beat him.
(d) His parents are divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Annie when she hears Danny was seen with another girl?
2. What romantic gesture does Annie see in a movie with Danny?
3. What sport does Molly play?
4. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
5. What does Annie worry about the day before her date with Danny?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)