|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Danny's mother live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
2. What does Annie want to do like Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
(c) Look pretty.
(d) See the future.
3. Why doesn't Danny live with his mother?
(a) She is in rehab.
(b) His parents are divorced.
(c) Danny likes his step-mother better.
(d) She used to beat him.
4. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(b) She always embarrasses Annie.
(c) She hates all men since her husband left her.
(d) She is busy with work.
5. What romantic gesture does Annie see in a movie with Danny?
(a) A promise ring proposal.
(b) A room filled with roses.
(c) A formal dance scene.
(d) A kiss on a football field.
6. What does Annie have a nightmare about after her first date with Danny?
(a) Danny being in pain.
(b) Danny cheating on her.
(c) Her mother getting in an accident.
(d) Her mother finding out about her and Danny.
7. What does Danny propose for his first date with Annie?
(a) An arcade.
(b) A skating rink.
(c) A long drive.
(d) A movie.
8. Why doesn't Danny pick Annie up at her house?
(a) She has homework to do.
(b) She already had plans with Jenny.
(c) To prove to others she really had a date.
(d) Her mother doesn't want her to date yet.
9. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
10. What flower does Danny pick for Annie when they are skipping school?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A rose.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A lily.
11. What does Danny tease Annie about in the cafeteria?
(a) Not letting him meet her mother.
(b) Being shy on the date.
(c) Her good grades.
(d) Her religion.
12. What sport does Annie play?
13. Where does Danny pick Annie up for their date?
(a) Jenny's house.
(b) A park.
(c) The school.
(d) Her church house.
14. What is Annie's big regret about the State play-offs for her sports team?
(a) She misses a lot of school.
(b) Danny isn't there.
(c) She isn't focused.
(d) Her shorts don't fit.
15. How does Annie describe her writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Danny work?
2. Why did Danny fall behind in school?
3. How old is Danny at the beginning of the book?
4. What pet name does Danny give Annie on their first date?
5. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)