|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Danny work?
(a) A library.
(b) A school.
(c) A store.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Why does Danny hit Annie for the first time?
(a) She has a date with another guy.
(b) She goes home early.
(c) She won't drink.
(d) She stops him from touching her.
3. Who saw Danny riding around with another girl?
4. What kind of friend does Danny say he is looking for when he first meets Annie?
(a) A happy, pretty friend.
(b) A sweaty, sporty friend.
(c) A smart and sassy friend.
(d) A kind and sweet friend.
5. When did Annie last see her father?
(a) When she was in the hospital.
(b) At her Jr. High graduation.
(c) At her baptism.
(d) When she was 5.
6. Why does Annie feel like she will never fit in with Danny?
(a) She is not pretty.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is not rich.
(d) She is not smart.
7. What is Annie's mother's job?
8. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
(c) All of these.
9. What does Danny tease Annie about in the cafeteria?
(a) Being shy on the date.
(b) Not letting him meet her mother.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Her good grades.
10. What does Annie to do cope with how much she misses Danny while he is at a weekend camp?
(a) She writes a poem.
(b) She goes to the mall with friends.
(c) She writes in her diary.
(d) All of these.
11. Who throws a big party that Danny invites Annie to?
12. What sport does Molly play?
13. How does Annie describe her date with Danny?
(a) It was strange.
(b) It was awkward, but fun.
(c) It was good, but there are better ones ahead.
(d) It was the best one she has ever had.
14. How far behind in school is Danny?
(a) 1 semester.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 term.
15. Why doesn't Danny pick Annie up at her house?
(a) She already had plans with Jenny.
(b) Her mother doesn't want her to date yet.
(c) To prove to others she really had a date.
(d) She has homework to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
2. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
3. What is Annie's mother throwing a party for?
4. Why doesn't Danny live with his mother?
5. What does Annie worry about the day before her date with Danny?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)