|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her English teacher.
(d) Her friends.
2. Who saw Danny riding around with another girl?
3. What makes Annie cry at Hampton Hill?
(a) The view.
(b) Danny's story.
(c) A police car.
(d) Danny trying to go too far.
4. What does Danny propose for his first date with Annie?
(a) A movie.
(b) A skating rink.
(c) A long drive.
(d) An arcade.
5. Why does Annie choose to drink at the party?
(a) She has a head ache.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) There is no soda.
(d) Danny is flirting with another girl.
6. How old is Annie at the beginning of the book?
7. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
8. What does Annie do when she hears about Danny being behind in school?
(a) She giggles.
(b) She looks away.
(c) She calls her mother.
(d) She cries.
9. Why does Danny say he didn't call when he got back from his camp?
(a) He was too tired.
(b) He had some errands to run.
(c) The bus got in late.
(d) His phone was down.
10. Where does Danny work?
(a) A store.
(b) A library.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
11. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Skips class.
(b) Goes to the restroom.
(c) Practices on the field.
(d) Walks the halls.
12. What sports team is Annie on that goes to State?
(b) Track and field.
13. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She is busy with work.
(b) She hates all men since her husband left her.
(c) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(d) She always embarrasses Annie.
14. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
15. What does Annie to do cope with how much she misses Danny while he is at a weekend camp?
(a) She writes a poem.
(b) She goes to the mall with friends.
(c) She writes in her diary.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Annie and Danny play when he gets back from his weekend camp?
2. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
3. Why does Danny say he likes Hampton Hill?
4. Who told Annie how to really gauge her worth?
5. How far behind in school is Danny?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)