|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Annie when she hears Danny was seen with another girl?
(a) Trashes her room.
(b) Gets sick.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Goes for a run.
2. How old is Danny at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of camp does Danny go to for a weekend?
(b) Physical Therapy.
4. What sport does Annie play?
5. Who is Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
(a) An actress.
(b) A poet.
(c) A relative.
(d) A singer.
6. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She is busy with work.
(b) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(c) She always embarrasses Annie.
(d) She hates all men since her husband left her.
7. When did Annie last see her father?
(a) At her baptism.
(b) When she was in the hospital.
(c) At her Jr. High graduation.
(d) When she was 5.
8. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
9. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
(a) Visits her mother.
(b) Gets a make-over.
(c) Goes rollerblading.
(d) Takes a walk.
10. How old is Annie at the beginning of the book?
11. How does Annie describe her writing?
12. Why does Danny say he likes Hampton Hill?
(a) There is a nice view.
(b) There are no people there.
(c) He had some inspiration there.
(d) It is dark.
13. What gift does Danny bring Annie from his father's business?
(a) A hooded sweatshirt.
(b) A chamagne flute.
(c) A calculator.
(d) A match box.
14. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Walks the halls.
(b) Skips class.
(c) Goes to the restroom.
(d) Practices on the field.
15. Why doesn't Danny pick Annie up at her house?
(a) To prove to others she really had a date.
(b) Her mother doesn't want her to date yet.
(c) She already had plans with Jenny.
(d) She has homework to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Danny greet Annie the second time they meet?
2. What kind of business does Danny's father own?
3. What does Danny tease Annie about in the cafeteria?
4. Why does Annie choose to drink at the party?
5. Who told Annie how to really gauge her worth?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)