|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Danny at the beginning of the book?
2. What sport does Molly play?
3. What makes Annie cry at Hampton Hill?
(a) Danny's story.
(b) Danny trying to go too far.
(c) The view.
(d) A police car.
4. What does Annie to do cope with how much she misses Danny while he is at a weekend camp?
(a) All of these.
(b) She goes to the mall with friends.
(c) She writes in her diary.
(d) She writes a poem.
5. Where does Danny pick Annie up for their date?
(a) Jenny's house.
(b) Her church house.
(c) The school.
(d) A park.
6. How does Annie feel about her first encounter with Danny?
7. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
8. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She hates all men since her husband left her.
(b) She always embarrasses Annie.
(c) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(d) She is busy with work.
9. What does Danny propose for his first date with Annie?
(a) A skating rink.
(b) A long drive.
(c) A movie.
(d) An arcade.
10. Where does Danny's mother live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
11. What does Annie do when she hears about Danny being behind in school?
(a) She giggles.
(b) She cries.
(c) She looks away.
(d) She calls her mother.
12. What kind of car does Danny drive?
13. What does Annie dislike about her mother?
(a) She is always working.
(b) She doesn't trust people.
(c) She is too religious.
(d) She is overprotective.
14. How does Annie describe her writing?
15. Who is Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A poet.
(d) A relative.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Danny bring Annie from his father's business?
2. What is Annie's big regret about the State play-offs for her sports team?
3. Why does Danny hit Annie for the first time?
4. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
5. What sport does Annie play?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)