|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Skips class.
(b) Goes to the restroom.
(c) Practices on the field.
(d) Walks the halls.
2. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
3. What kind of camp does Danny go to for a weekend?
(b) Physical Therapy.
4. Why does Danny say he didn't call when he got back from his camp?
(a) He had some errands to run.
(b) His phone was down.
(c) The bus got in late.
(d) He was too tired.
5. What romantic gesture does Annie see in a movie with Danny?
(a) A room filled with roses.
(b) A kiss on a football field.
(c) A promise ring proposal.
(d) A formal dance scene.
6. Where do Danny and Annie have their first kiss?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) In a movie theater.
(c) By Pebble Creek.
(d) At Squaw Peak.
7. Why does Annie feel like she will never fit in with Danny?
(a) She is not pretty.
(b) She is not smart.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is not rich.
8. What sport does Molly play?
9. How does Danny greet Annie the second time they meet?
(a) He waits for her practice to finish.
(b) He rollerblades beside her.
(c) He meets her at her locker.
(d) He puts his hands over her eyes.
10. Who told Annie how to really gauge her worth?
(a) Her coach.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
11. When did Annie last see her father?
(a) When she was 5.
(b) At her Jr. High graduation.
(c) When she was in the hospital.
(d) At her baptism.
12. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
(b) Her English teacher.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her friends.
13. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
14. What happens to Annie when she hears Danny was seen with another girl?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Gets sick.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Trashes her room.
15. What does Annie dislike about her mother?
(a) She is too religious.
(b) She is always working.
(c) She is overprotective.
(d) She doesn't trust people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danny do on their first date that makes Annie feel honored?
2. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Annie's mother throwing a party for?
4. How old is Danny at the beginning of the book?
5. What gift does Danny bring Annie from his father's business?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)