|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet name does Danny give Annie on their first date?
(b) Sweet Lady.
(c) Guardian One.
(d) Earth Angel.
2. Who is Annie getting jealous of?
(d) All of these.
3. What sport does Molly play?
4. Why does Danny say he likes Hampton Hill?
(a) It is dark.
(b) He had some inspiration there.
(c) There is a nice view.
(d) There are no people there.
5. What kind of business does Danny's father own?
(a) A law firm.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A theater.
(d) An arcade.
6. Who throws a big party that Danny invites Annie to?
7. Who does Annie talk to about her nightmare after her first date with Danny?
(c) Her mother.
8. What happens to Annie when she hears Danny was seen with another girl?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Gets sick.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Trashes her room.
9. Who saw Danny riding around with another girl?
10. What is Annie's mother throwing a party for?
(a) Her boss's retirement.
(b) Annie's winning soccer goal.
(c) The Honors students at her school.
(d) A promotion that a friend got.
11. What does Annie want to do like Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
(c) See the future.
(d) Look pretty.
12. Who is Elizabeth Barrett Browning?
(a) A singer.
(b) An actress.
(c) A poet.
(d) A relative.
13. What kind of camp does Danny go to for a weekend?
(c) Physical Therapy.
14. Where does Danny work?
(a) A store.
(b) A school.
(c) A library.
(d) A restaurant.
15. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Practices on the field.
(b) Walks the halls.
(c) Goes to the restroom.
(d) Skips class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Danny say he didn't call when he got back from his camp?
2. Who is with Bruster when he takes Danny away from lunch?
3. What does Annie worry about the day before her date with Danny?
4. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
5. Who pushes Annie to write the way she does?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)