|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What romantic gesture does Annie see in a movie with Danny?
(a) A promise ring proposal.
(b) A room filled with roses.
(c) A kiss on a football field.
(d) A formal dance scene.
2. What does Danny tease Annie about in the cafeteria?
(a) Not letting him meet her mother.
(b) Her religion.
(c) Her good grades.
(d) Being shy on the date.
3. What kind of business does Danny's father own?
(a) An arcade.
(b) A theater.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A law firm.
4. Why does Danny say he didn't call when he got back from his camp?
(a) He had some errands to run.
(b) He was too tired.
(c) The bus got in late.
(d) His phone was down.
5. Where does Danny pick Annie up for their date?
(a) The school.
(b) Her church house.
(c) A park.
(d) Jenny's house.
6. How does Annie describe her date with Danny?
(a) It was awkward, but fun.
(b) It was good, but there are better ones ahead.
(c) It was the best one she has ever had.
(d) It was strange.
7. What does Annie go to the Pro Shop for?
(a) A fishing pole.
(b) Volley Ball pads.
(c) New running shoes.
(d) Soccer shorts.
8. What is Annie's mother's job?
9. Why does Annie feel like she will never fit in with Danny?
(a) She is not pretty.
(b) She is not smart.
(c) All of these.
(d) She is not rich.
10. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
(a) Goes rollerblading.
(b) Visits her mother.
(c) Gets a make-over.
(d) Takes a walk.
11. Why does Annie choose to drink at the party?
(a) There is no soda.
(b) She is depressed.
(c) She has a head ache.
(d) Danny is flirting with another girl.
12. Where do Danny and Annie have their first kiss?
(a) In a movie theater.
(b) At Squaw Peak.
(c) By Pebble Creek.
(d) Under the bleachers.
13. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
14. What does Annie do when she hears about Danny being behind in school?
(a) She giggles.
(b) She cries.
(c) She calls her mother.
(d) She looks away.
15. Why does Annie not tell her mother about her date with Danny?
(a) She hates all men since her husband left her.
(b) She always embarrasses Annie.
(c) She thinks Annie is too young to date.
(d) She is busy with work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie describe her writing?
2. Why does Danny hit Annie for the first time?
3. Why doesn't Danny pick Annie up at her house?
4. What sport does Annie play?
5. What kind of friend does Danny say he is looking for when he first meets Annie?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)