Pages 1 through 75
1. What subject does Annie write a paper for at the beginning of the book?
2. What sport does Annie play?
3. What kind of friend does Danny say he is looking for when he first meets Annie?
(a) A sweaty, sporty friend.
(b) A kind and sweet friend.
(c) A happy, pretty friend.
(d) A smart and sassy friend.
4. How does Annie feel about her first encounter with Danny?
5. What does Annie do a lot on the day after meeting Danny to try and find him?
(a) Walks the halls.
(b) Practices on the field.
(c) Goes to the restroom.
(d) Skips class.
6. What does Annie do instead of going to the mall with her friends?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Goes rollerblading.
(c) Visits her mother.
(d) Gets a make-over.
7. What sport does Molly play?
8. How does Danny greet Annie the second time they meet?
(a) He meets her at her locker.
(b) He puts his hands over her eyes.
(c) He rollerblades beside her.
(d) He waits for her practice to finish.
This section contains 3,872 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)