|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie's reason for leaving home in Chapter 8?
(a) To recuperate for vacation.
(b) To study to become a nurse.
(c) To get away from her horrible mother.
(d) To get married.
2. What symptom does Annie develop in Chapter 7?
(b) High fever.
(c) Sore throat.
3. How does the feeling begin in Chapter 6?
(a) Suddenly, like being hit by a guava.
(b) Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning.
(c) Gradually, like a prolonged storm.
(d) Like a fine mist.
4. Why was Annie's teacher so upset with her in Chapter 5?
(a) The teacher has a grudge against Annie.
(b) Annie defamed the character of a great man in history and showed no remorse.
(c) The teacher says Annie isn't listening.
(d) Annie trips the teacher as she walked by.
5. What is Annie's view from her seat in Chapter 5, before getting in trouble?
(a) The back of Gwen's head.
(b) She can see out the window.
(c) The back of the entire class.
(d) The back of Sonia's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. John want to consult regarding Annie's illness in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Mineau?
3. What does Annie resent about her mother in Chapter 8?
4. Which friend does Annie feel obligated to see before leaving in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 5, where is the new girl in Annie's school from?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)