|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie immediately feel when confronted on her walk home in Chapter 6?
2. Where is the island on which this story takes place?
(b) West Indies.
(c) Spanish peninsula.
(d) North America.
3. In Chapter 5, why does Annie do the thing that gets her in trouble?
(a) She likes to aggravate her teacher.
(b) She is daydreaming about the Red Girl.
(c) She is bored in class.
(d) She is a bad student.
4. How does Annie avoid Gwen in Chapter 6?
(a) She tells Gwen she must stay after school.
(b) She hangs out with Mineau instead.
(c) She leaves early so she will miss Gwen.
(d) She volunteers to clean chalkboards after school.
5. What is Annie's view from her seat in Chapter 5, before getting in trouble?
(a) The back of the entire class.
(b) The back of Gwen's head.
(c) She can see out the window.
(d) The back of Sonia's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Annie take to wave goodbye?
2. How does Mrs. John treat Annie's illness in Chapter 7?
3. Is the teacher in Chapter 5 Annie's favorite?
4. Why does Annie's father think she is sick?
5. What class status does Annie achieve in all her subjects in Chapter 6?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)