|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie travel to her new destination?
(a) By plane.
(b) By ship.
(c) By ship, train and plane.
(d) By train.
2. What does Annie feel inside herself in Chapter 6?
(a) Queasy in the pit of her stomach.
(b) A brick.
(c) A heavy, black weight.
(d) Butterflies of anxiety.
3. What are the girls in Annie's classes concerned with in Chapter 6?
(a) Their boyfriends.
(b) Their looks.
(c) Annie's looks.
(d) Their futures.
4. Why do Annie's plans for lunchtime fail in Chapter 5?
(a) There is nothing to eat in the house
(b) Her mother isn't home.
(c) Her mother spots her hiding in the market and makes her return to school.
(d) Her parents are absorbed in their own conversation.
5. What gets Annie in trouble in Chapter 5?
(a) Writing a caption in her book.
(b) Falling asleep in class.
(c) Speaking out of turn in class.
(d) Ripping out a page in her text book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mineau?
2. What does Mrs. John's consultant conclude regarding Annie's illness in Chapter 7?
3. How does Annie feel about her plans in Chapter 8?
4. What does Annie's textbook picture in Chapter 5?
5. What does Annie's mother serve her for breakfast in Chapter 7, hoping to get her to eat?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)