|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Annie and her mother in Chapter 6?
(b) Horrible, and the whole world sees it.
(d) None -- her mother died.
2. What does Annie feel inside herself in Chapter 6?
(a) Butterflies of anxiety.
(b) Queasy in the pit of her stomach.
(c) A heavy, black weight.
(d) A brick.
3. Who does Mr. John want to consult regarding Annie's illness in Chapter 7?
(a) A voodoo doctor.
(b) Mr. Kenneth.
(c) His mother.
(d) A proper doctor.
4. Who is the author of the novel mentioned in Chapter 5?
5. Is the teacher in Chapter 5 Annie's favorite?
(a) Yes, but not today.
(c) No, never has been.
(d) Yes, she'll even get over today's events.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. John's consultant conclude regarding Annie's illness in Chapter 7?
2. Why has school changed for Annie in Chapter 6?
3. How many candles does the Obeah woman light around Annie in Chapter 7?
4. What is the reason for the new girl's trouble in the subject in Chapter 5?
5. Where does the Obeah woman put cross marks in Chapter 7?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)