|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Kenneth's gift to Annie please Mrs. John?
(a) Because it is good for Annie's teeth.
(b) Because she has a crush on Mr. Kenneth.
(c) Because it is free.
(d) Because it is good for Annie's red blood corpuscles.
2. What kind of gifts does Annie buy her Chapter 4 friend?
(a) Combs, ribbons and pins.
(b) Roses and stationery for a going away present.
(c) An address book for her departure.
(d) Paper, envelopes and pens.
3. What symptom does Annie develop in Chapter 7?
(a) Sore throat.
(b) High fever.
4. How is Annie trying to get fruit out of the tree in Chapter 4?
(a) By throwing rocks at it to knock it down.
(b) By climbing the tree to pick it.
(c) By shaking the tree to make it drop.
(d) By using Obeah spells to make it fall.
5. Why is Annie punished in Chapter 4?
(a) For throwing a tantrum.
(b) For playing marbles at school.
(c) For lying about her new friend.
(d) For cheating on a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annie buy gifts for her Chapter 4 friend?
2. In which subject does the new girl in Chapter 5 seem to have trouble?
3. What signs of specific illness does Mrs. John find in Annie in Chapter 7?
4. How does Annie buy her dunce friend treats at recess?
5. Which neighbor dies in Chapter 1?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)