|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is the only real happy time Annie has?
(a) Time spent writing.
(b) Time spent dreaming.
(c) Time spent planning to run away.
(d) Time spent with Gwen.
2. What is the typical summer lunch at Annie's house?
(a) Fish patties and salsa.
(b) A sandwhich made of fresh market cold cuts.
(c) Soup and sandwhich.
(d) Pumpkin soup, banana fritters, and salt fish with tomatoes.
3. Which curriculum does Annie's school follow?
(a) British models.
(b) North American models.
(c) Caribbean models.
(d) Tradtional island models.
4. How does Annie know her way around the new school in Chapter 3?
(a) She has a student guide showing her around.
(b) Gwen helps her.
(c) She has a map.
(d) She and her mother toured it a week earlier.
5. Which story always makes Annie and her father cry?
(a) The story of how Mr. and Mrs. John met.
(b) The story of Mrs. John fighting with her father.
(c) The story of how Mr. John was orphaned at birth.
(d) The story of the death of Mr. John's grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the emotion that Annie attaches to the feeling she has in Chapter 6?
2. Who is Mineau?
3. Who bathes and dresses Nalda for her funeral?
4. What does the teacher do with Annie's essay in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 5, where is the new girl in Annie's school from?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)