|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree is Annie trying to get fruit from in Chapter 4?
2. When Annie visualizes what she feels in Chapter 6, what size is it?
(a) The size of a guava.
(b) The size of a coconut.
(c) The size of a thimble.
(d) The size of a bale of hay.
3. How old is Annie in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 5, why does Annie do the thing that gets her in trouble?
(a) She likes to aggravate her teacher.
(b) She is daydreaming about the Red Girl.
(c) She is bored in class.
(d) She is a bad student.
5. Why is Annie punished in Chapter 4?
(a) For lying about her new friend.
(b) For cheating on a test.
(c) For playing marbles at school.
(d) For throwing a tantrum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie reveal in the conclusion of the essay she writes on the first day of school?
2. What does Annie try to rationalize in Chapter 6?
3. Why is Annie's Chapter 4 friend sent away?
4. To which island must Annie's Chapter 4 friend move?
5. In Chapter 1, who tucks Annie in on the night she is punished for lying?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)