|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
2. Which is NOT a name for a special news service that the secret hiding space members have heard of?
3. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
4. Anne makes a strong statement about those involved in the war. Finish her sentence, we shan't get anywhere following...
5. From where does Bosche's fat come?
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Frank is leader of the Annexe group, helping to make decisions and to sort out troubles.
1. What makes him a good choice for this role?
2. Who else would have made a good leader?
3. What makes Mr. Frank a poor choice for this role?
Essay Topic 2
Food is an important part of the power struggle in the Annexe.
1. Give examples of how the dwindling rations affected the occupants of the Annexe.
2. Mrs. Van Daan is thought to be having more than her share. How does this affect everyone else?
3. What do the occupants do to get more food?
Essay Topic 3
Hiding in the secret area meant changing the way that everyone was used to living. Give examples of different ways that each of the following were affected by being in hiding:
This section contains 1,308 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)