Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
2. Which is NOT a name for a special news service that the secret hiding space members have heard of?
3. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
4. Anne makes a strong statement about those involved in the war. Finish her sentence, we shan't get anywhere following...
5. From where does Bosche's fat come?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Anne try to become closer to Peter Van Daan in the first place? Is it because of fear of not growing up and finding love? Or does Anne have other motivations for bringing Peter into her world?
What about Peter? What are his motivations for being with Anne, if only for a little while?
Essay Topic 2
How does Anne's Jewish faith help her as she grows up in the Annexe? How does it hurt her? In general, how do the occupants of the Annexe use faith to help them make it through the long days and years?
Essay Topic 3
Not only do the occupants have to worry about being caught, but they also have to worry about thieves coming to steal their food and money.
1. How many times do the thieves come?
2. What do they steal?
3. Why is everyone worried about the thieves?
4. What are everyone's reactions to these incidents?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)