|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne feel is the best remedy for those who are angry, lonely, or unhappy?
2. What do Anne and Peter finally do on April 28th?
3. Of which Peter does Anne dream?
4. What is the super news that Anne shares on July 21?
5. What is Anne afraid she will grow up to be?
Essay Topic 1
Anne is growing into a woman as the pages of her diary progress, but it doesn't seem that Anne is happy with how this is happening.
1. What are some of the main events what take place in Anne's transformation into a woman?
2. How does Anne see herself growing up?
3. What are Margot's expectations of Anne?
4. What are Mrs. Frank's expectations?
5. What are Mr. Frank's expectations?
Essay Topic 2
Anne's thoughts on the the opposite sex change vastly from the beginning of the diary to the end.
1. What are Anne's thoughts and feelings about boys in the beginning?
2. What does she feel about boys as the diary progresses?
Essay Topic 3
Anne is concerned about her friends and their whereabouts as well as their health.
1. Who does she dream about and what does this dream include?
2. Who are her friends and what do they mean to her?
3. Anne meets up with Lies again when they are in the concentration camp together. While they haven't been friends for a while, this brings them together and reminds them of their friendship. What happens when they see each other again?
This section contains 1,296 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)