|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
(a) The Cinema and Theater
(b) A newspaper
(c) A bag of candy
(d) More ration tickets
2. What is Anne afraid she will grow up to be?
(a) Someone like Margot
(b) An old maid
(c) A boring woman
(d) A dried up old beanstalk
3. What will Germany do to protect the country in the event of an invasion?
(a) Flood the land
(b) Burn down the buildings
(c) Kill all the Jews
(d) Fight back
4. Who was twisting and turning the knobs during "Immortal Music of the German Masters?"
(d) Mr. Frank
5. How does Anne describe her hair?
(b) House-garden-kitchen hair style
(c) Too straight and flat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne speak about in the beginning of her entry on March 31, 1944? Of what country does she speak?
2. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
3. What are food cycles?
4. What kind of party does Miep describe to the family?
5. What organization forges identity cards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are food cycles, according to Anne?
2. Anne has many vivid dreams. Describe the two that she mentions on January 6, 1944.
3. Describe Anne's feelings for Peter Van Daan.
4. Anne has changed in this first section of March 7. How has she changed?
5. What is The Free Netherlands and what does this group do?
6. Anne sees herself as a bundle of contradictions and as having a dual personality. How does she describe her two selves?
7. What are the differences in the conversations that the men have versus the women? About what do they each talk?
8. What other things besides her diary has Anne written?
9. Anne and Peter's relationship is starting to change. What are three things that Peter does that make him seem like he might like Anne more?
10. What does Anne think Peter's problem is? And what does she think of this problem?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)