|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne want to become?
(a) A movie star
(b) A fashionable woman
(c) A real young woman
(d) A speaker
2. About what does Dussel always talk?
(a) Mr. Frank's poor taste in clothes
(b) Anne's immaturity
(c) His wife's extensive wardrobe
(d) Peter's laziness
3. What is the one thing Peter admires about Anne?
(a) She has lovely hair
(b) She's always right
(c) She's never at a loss for words
(d) She is pretty
4. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(b) Shows that she's pregnant
(c) Gives the cat to Anne
(d) Shows off his sex organs
5. What does Mr. Frank lose on a bet with Mrs. Van Daan?
(a) 5 pieces of bread
(b) 5 bottles of yogurt
(c) 5 pounds of sugar
(d) 5 pounds of butter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks is they can trust Peter and Anne alone in the attic?
2. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
3. What does Anne call Peter Wessel?
4. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
5. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
Short Essay Questions
1. Anne decides she has learned how to get along with Mrs. Van Daan. What are some of the qualities that Anne appreciates in Mrs. Van Daan now?
2. Anne has a busy day of reading on April 27th. About what does she begin to read?
3. What makes Peter so upset that he almost cries?
4. What are food cycles, according to Anne?
5. Describe Anne's feelings for Peter Van Daan.
6. What happens to cause Anne to question her relationship with Peter?
7. What does Peter admire about Anne, and what prompts him to share this revelation with her?
8. What does Anne's father think about Anne and Peter? How do his feelings change?
9. What was Bolkstein, an M.P., talking about on Dutch News from London?
10. What is The Free Netherlands and what does this group do?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)