|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gentlemen do as they sit around listening to the radio?
(a) Puff their pipes
(b) Write down the stories they hear
(c) Talk with Anne
(d) Pace the floor
2. Who was picked up for having two Jews in his house?
(a) Dussel's brother
(b) Mr. Koophuis
(c) Mr. Kraler
(d) The vegetable man
3. What will Germany do to protect the country in the event of an invasion?
(a) Fight back
(b) Flood the land
(c) Burn down the buildings
(d) Kill all the Jews
4. What is Mrs. Frank's wish?
(a) To leave the secret hiding place right away
(b) To see Anne be more mature
(c) To not see the Van Daans for a fortnight
(d) To have alone time with Mr. Frank
5. Who spoke on Dutch News from London?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
2. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
4. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
5. With who did Anne think Peter used to be in love?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)