|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Mummy and Mrs. Van Daan always talk?
(a) Old stories of their youth
(c) Their children
(d) Their husbands
2. What do the gentlemen do as they sit around listening to the radio?
(a) Puff their pipes
(b) Write down the stories they hear
(c) Talk with Anne
(d) Pace the floor
3. What happens to Anne's papers?
(a) They disappeared
(b) They are stolen
(c) They get soaked in water
(d) They burn in the fire
4. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
(a) The invasion of Holland
(b) Making a collection of diaries and journals from the war
(c) Hitler's resignation
(d) The end of the war
5. Which is NOT one of the ways that people suggest preparing for the invasion?
(a) Sewing money into clothing
(b) Staying where they are
(c) Eating more to put on weight
(d) Leaving the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Peter have?
2. Who was picked up for having two Jews in his house?
3. What does Henk talk about to the family?
4. What does Mouschi do that upsets Peter?
5. About what does Dussel always talk?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)