|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
(a) Making a collection of diaries and journals from the war
(b) The invasion of Holland
(c) The end of the war
(d) Hitler's resignation
2. Which is NOT a name for a special news service that the secret hiding space members have heard of?
(a) German Wehrmacht
(b) Special Air Raid Announcements
(c) German News Network
(d) English BBC
3. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(b) Mrs. Frank
4. Anne makes a strong statement about those involved in the war. Finish her sentence, we shan't get anywhere following...
(a) A bad plan
(b) A leader like Hitler
(c) An ostrich policy
(d) A dream without realism
5. From where does Bosche's fat come?
(a) It's really not known.
(b) From being pregnant
(c) Too many second helpings
(d) Stolen bones
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has disappeared?
2. Who spoke on Dutch News from London?
3. How does Anne describe her hair?
4. What can't Anne understand?
5. What does Peter do with Bosche?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)