|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dussel sound like when he sleeps?
(a) Like a bear growlling
(b) Like a fish gasping for breath
(c) Like a man snoring
(d) Like a lamb baaing
2. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the first floor
(b) On the second floor
(c) Under the front stoop
(d) In the attic
3. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
(b) Mrs. Frank
(c) Lies Goosens
(d) Jopie de Waal
4. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(c) Rin Tin Tin
(d) A friend of Anne's
5. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass cup
(b) A small bowl
(c) A glass preserving jar
(d) A wooden mug
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
2. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
5. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
Short Essay Questions
1. At school, what does Anne bring for her classmates?
2. Anne upsets her mother very much by something she says. What does Anne say to her mother? What does Anne's mother reply?
3. Describe Anne's feelings about having a diary.
4. Anne has a favorite parent, who is it? What does Anne think of this parent's actions toward Margot?
5. What happens between Dussel and Anne? Does it get resolved?
6. Anne gets news of the outside world and what is happening to the Jews who are caught. What are some of the things that are happening?
7. What did Anne have to do when she was scolded for talking? How many times did she have to do this task?
8. What do the Franks do in preparation for moving into their hiding place?
9. Describe the Van Daans
10. What happens when Mrs. Van Daan is upset by the loud noises outside, but can not find her husband to calm her?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)