|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dussel decide to do with this free time and skills?
(a) Work on other people's hats
(b) Open up a vet clinic
(c) Open up a medical clinic
(d) Open up a dental clinic
2. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Sanne Houtman
(b) Lies Goosens
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Peter Van Daan
3. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
(a) Anne to Mrs. Frank
(b) Anne to Peter
(c) Peter to Anne
(d) Mrs. Frank to Anne
4. Who needs to go to the hospital for abdominal surgery?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mr. Koophuis
5. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
(a) A carpenter
(b) A cook
(c) A sausage maker
(d) A car manufacturer
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
2. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
3. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
4. Where were Anne and Margot born?
5. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne receive for her birthday?
2. What happens to Anne's fountain pen?
3. Describe Anne's dream about Lies.
4. What happens when Mrs. Van Daan is upset by the loud noises outside, but can not find her husband to calm her?
5. Describe some of Anne's difficulties with her new male roommate.
6. The Jews are restricted in many ways during this time of the second World Wars. What are some of the restrictions that Anne acknowledges?
7. Describe the spots where various members of the Annexe bathe.
8. What do Margot and Anne do for Elli? Do they enjoy these tasks?
9. What does Anne take to help her with her depression? What does she think would help more?
10. How does the group celebrate Mrs. Van Daan's birthday?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)