|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
(a) Elli Vossen
(c) Albert Dussel
(d) Mr. Kraler
2. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) The plant
(b) The roses
(c) The money
(d) Her diary
3. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan's fur
(b) Mr. Dussel's hat
(c) Mr. Frank's shirt
(d) His wife's apron
4. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mrs. Frank
5. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Lies Goosens
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Sanne Houtman
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
2. Who needs to go to the hospital for abdominal surgery?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. What did Anne NOT receive?
5. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
Short Essay Questions
1. At school, what does Anne bring for her classmates?
2. Why is Anne upset with her mother on March 17, 1944? What things is Mrs. Frank asking of her daughter?
3. What does Anne receive for her birthday?
4. Describe the Van Daans
5. Describe Anne's impressions of Mrs. Van Daan.
6. What is smelling up the room on March 14, 1944? And what does Anne do to mask the scent?
7. Describe Anne's dream about Lies.
8. What makes Anne's hands shake terribly? What has happened at the Annexe?
9. Describe the Secret Annexe.
10. With whom is Anne friends?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)