|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Mr. Van Daan
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
2. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) Her hand
(b) A rag
(c) A flower
(d) A scented handkerchief
3. What will Germany do to protect the country in the event of an invasion?
(a) Kill all the Jews
(b) Fight back
(c) Flood the land
(d) Burn down the buildings
4. What does Anne want to become?
(a) A real young woman
(b) A speaker
(c) A movie star
(d) A fashionable woman
5. What are the newspapers publishing?
(a) Maps of Germany
(b) Maps of Holland
(c) Pictures of concentration camps
(d) Pictures of Hitler
6. Who has disappeared?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
7. What book is everyone reading?
(a) Moonless Night
(b) Cloudless Morn
(c) Sunless Day
(d) Heatless Summer
8. Who or what is Bosche?
(a) Peter's cat
(b) Margot's pet name for Peter
(c) A stray cat that lingers around the building
(d) A rat
9. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(c) A piece of rye bread
10. What does Peter think would be easier to be?
(a) An SS member
(b) A woman
(c) A Christian
(d) A German
11. About what do Mummy and Mrs. Van Daan always talk?
(b) Their husbands
(c) Their children
(d) Old stories of their youth
12. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
13. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
(a) The future of the Franks
(b) The role of the English
(c) The food supply
(d) The underground movement
14. From where does Bosche's fat come?
(a) It's really not known.
(b) Stolen bones
(c) Too many second helpings
(d) From being pregnant
15. What does Mouschi do that upsets Peter?
(a) The cat urinates in wood shavings
(b) The cat jumps on Peter and scratches him
(c) The cat runs away
(d) The cat yowls
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
2. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
3. What is the one thing Anne notices about Peter?
4. What does Peter forget to do that causes Kraler to become mad at him?
5. What does Mr. Frank lose on a bet with Mrs. Van Daan?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)