|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and Peter finally do on April 28th?
(a) They kiss on the mouth
(b) They give gifts to each other
(c) They give each other a hug
(d) They tell each other that they are in love
2. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
(a) A bag of candy
(b) A newspaper
(c) The Cinema and Theater
(d) More ration tickets
3. What does Anne call herself?
(a) A girl who is becoming a woman
(b) A little bundle of contradictions
(c) A small voice in the darkness
(d) A little person with big ideas
4. What is the super news that Anne shares on July 21?
(a) They don't need to hide anymore
(b) The war is over
(c) Hitler has died
(d) An attempt on Hitler's life has been made
5. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
6. What is Anne's greatest wish in life?
(a) To become a wife
(b) To become a journalist
(c) To become a doctor
(d) To become a mother
7. Which is NOT a name for a special news service that the secret hiding space members have heard of?
(a) German Wehrmacht
(b) English BBC
(c) Special Air Raid Announcements
(d) German News Network
8. What causes Anne's father to be upset with her?
(a) She yells at him
(b) She is necking with Peter
(c) She ignores him
(d) She writes him a letter
9. What is Mr. Frank's advice to Anne?
(a) To hold back and not see Peter as often
(b) To tell the Van Daans
(c) To marry Peter
(d) To stop seeing Peter altogether
10. What does Anne feel is the best remedy for those who are angry, lonely, or unhappy?
(a) To smile
(b) To find love
(c) To go outside
(d) To laugh
11. What does Anne call Peter Wessel?
(a) My Petel
(b) My Pete
(c) My Special Bou
(d) My Petey
12. With who did Anne think Peter used to be in love?
13. What are the newspapers publishing?
(a) Pictures of Hitler
(b) Maps of Holland
(c) Pictures of concentration camps
(d) Maps of Germany
14. Who doesn't believe that the big men, the capitalists, and the politicians are guilty of the war?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Mr. Van Daan
15. What organization forges identity cards?
(a) The Peace Movement
(b) The Jewish Freedom Society
(c) The Free Netherlands
(d) The Free Holland Movement
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do with Bosche?
2. What does Peter talk of that makes Anne's heart break?
3. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
4. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
5. What does Henk talk about to the family?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)