|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
(a) More ration tickets
(b) A bag of candy
(c) The Cinema and Theater
(d) A newspaper
2. What does Mouschi do that upsets Peter?
(a) The cat jumps on Peter and scratches him
(b) The cat yowls
(c) The cat urinates in wood shavings
(d) The cat runs away
3. What book is everyone reading?
(a) Sunless Day
(b) Heatless Summer
(c) Moonless Night
(d) Cloudless Morn
4. What are food cycles?
(a) Growing seasons
(b) Bicycles that transport food to stores
(c) Times when stores only sell one kind of food
(d) Periods in which only one kind of food is eaten
5. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
(a) The future of the Franks
(b) The underground movement
(c) The role of the English
(d) The food supply
6. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
(a) Because they are both in hiding
(b) Because they both lack a mother
(c) Because they're close to the same age
(d) Because they both need love
7. What does Anne call herself?
(a) A little person with big ideas
(b) A small voice in the darkness
(c) A girl who is becoming a woman
(d) A little bundle of contradictions
8. Anne is constantly enthralled with a certain kind of people. Which people are these?
(a) The Dutch
(b) The Germans
(c) The Jews
(d) The Christians
9. What does Henk talk about to the family?
(a) His family
(b) His trip to the hiding spot
(c) His last vacation
(d) A phone call to the doctor
10. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
11. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(b) Shows that she's pregnant
(c) Shows off his sex organs
(d) Gives the cat to Anne
12. What causes Anne's father to be upset with her?
(a) She is necking with Peter
(b) She ignores him
(c) She writes him a letter
(d) She yells at him
13. What do the gentlemen do as they sit around listening to the radio?
(a) Pace the floor
(b) Puff their pipes
(c) Talk with Anne
(d) Write down the stories they hear
14. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
15. What country still has one million Jews there, according to Anne?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Anne very happy on April 16th?
2. What is Mrs. Frank's wish?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
5. For what has Anne developed a great love?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)