|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
(a) The food supply
(b) The underground movement
(c) The role of the English
(d) The future of the Franks
2. What can't Anne understand?
(a) Why people don't like to work
(b) Why men talk about politics
(c) Why Peter is so stubborn
(d) Why women are so needy
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
(a) A vendetta against the owner of the building
(b) A reason to turn them in
(c) A gun
(d) A skeleton key
4. How does Anne describe her hair?
(b) House-garden-kitchen hair style
(d) Too straight and flat
5. What does Anne call Peter Wessel?
(a) My Petey
(b) My Petel
(c) My Pete
(d) My Special Bou
6. What is the title Anne would choose for her diary?
(a) Anne's Thoughts
(b) Secret Annexe
(c) My Diary
(d) A Journal of War and Hiding
7. Anne is constantly enthralled with a certain kind of people. Which people are these?
(a) The Jews
(b) The Dutch
(c) The Christians
(d) The Germans
8. What causes Anne's father to be upset with her?
(a) She yells at him
(b) She ignores him
(c) She writes him a letter
(d) She is necking with Peter
9. Who or what is Bosche?
(a) Margot's pet name for Peter
(b) A rat
(c) Peter's cat
(d) A stray cat that lingers around the building
10. What country still has one million Jews there, according to Anne?
11. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because her mother told her to
(b) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
(c) Because the one-year-old kale smells
(d) Because she is flirting with Peter
12. What is the super news that Anne shares on July 21?
(a) They don't need to hide anymore
(b) Hitler has died
(c) An attempt on Hitler's life has been made
(d) The war is over
13. For what is Anne beginning to long?
(b) A kiss
(c) A walk outside
(d) A piece of bread
14. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Confide in their parents
(b) Feel confined by their living space
(c) Wish for peace
(d) Talk about their feelings
15. Who was twisting and turning the knobs during "Immortal Music of the German Masters?"
(b) Mr. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter think would be easier to be?
2. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. What does Anne realize that Peter needs?
5. What inevitably happens at the end of the radio speeches?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)