|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter forget to do that causes Kraler to become mad at him?
(a) Peter forgets to close his window
(b) Peter forgets to turn off the lights
(c) Peter forgets to clean up the food
(d) Peter forgets to unbolt the door
2. What did Peter do on Margot's birthday that was out of character?
(a) He gave her a kiss
(b) He barely said a word to her
(c) He stayed longer than was strictly necessary
(d) He gave her a nice present
3. What is Anne afraid she will grow up to be?
(a) A boring woman
(b) Someone like Margot
(c) An old maid
(d) A dried up old beanstalk
4. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
(a) Speeches by Winston Churchill
(b) Miep's observations of the war
(c) Reports from the BBC
(d) Articles in the newspapers
5. What is the one thing Peter admires about Anne?
(a) She's never at a loss for words
(b) She has lovely hair
(c) She is pretty
(d) She's always right
6. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
(a) The future of the Franks
(b) The underground movement
(c) The role of the English
(d) The food supply
7. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because the one-year-old kale smells
(b) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
(c) Because she is flirting with Peter
(d) Because her mother told her to
8. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
(a) Hitler's resignation
(b) The end of the war
(c) Making a collection of diaries and journals from the war
(d) The invasion of Holland
9. What book is everyone reading?
(a) Moonless Night
(b) Heatless Summer
(c) Sunless Day
(d) Cloudless Morn
10. What is Mr. Frank's advice to Anne?
(a) To marry Peter
(b) To hold back and not see Peter as often
(c) To stop seeing Peter altogether
(d) To tell the Van Daans
11. What does Peter say are "first rate" to Anne?
(a) Her dance steps
(b) Her diary entries
(c) Her ideas about the war
12. What will Germany do to protect the country in the event of an invasion?
(a) Fight back
(b) Burn down the buildings
(c) Kill all the Jews
(d) Flood the land
13. What is the one thing Anne notices about Peter?
(a) He has an inferiority complex
(b) He is just like her father
(c) He has long fingernails
(d) He isn't very smart
14. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
(a) She talks to Peter
(b) She writes in her diary
(c) She lies down on the divan to sleep
(d) She talks to her father
15. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) A rag
(b) Her hand
(c) A scented handkerchief
(d) A flower
Short Answer Questions
1. What inevitably happens at the end of the radio speeches?
2. What organization forges identity cards?
3. What does Anne want to become?
4. Who asks is they can trust Peter and Anne alone in the attic?
5. Who spoke on Dutch News from London?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)