Short Essay Questions Key
1. What does Anne receive for her birthday?
Anne receives her diary, some flowers, peonies, and other assorted gifts such as chocolates.
2. What did Anne do at her birthday party?
Anne and her friends watched "The Lighthouse Keeper" with Rin Tin Tin.
3. With whom is Anne friends?
Jopie de Waal, Lies Goosens, and Sanne Houtman are all friends of Anne's.
4. At school, what does Anne bring for her classmates?
Anne brings her classmates sweet biscuits, which everyone enjoyed.
5. Describe Anne's feelings about having a diary.
She feels it is silly for a 13 year old to have a diary as it would seem she has many friends and other people to talk to, but in reality, she states she feels very alone in the world. She wishes her diary to become a friend to her.
This section contains 2,707 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)