|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 27, 1944 - August 1, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Jews have to use one lavatory
(b) Jews are asked to make quilts
(c) Men and women are housed together
(d) Jews have their heads shaven
2. Who is the Van Daan's son?
3. About what does Dussel always talk?
(a) Mr. Frank's poor taste in clothes
(b) His wife's extensive wardrobe
(c) Anne's immaturity
(d) Peter's laziness
4. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(a) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Anne Frank
5. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
(b) A letter drafting men into the army
(c) A note from Hitler
(d) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
Short Answer Questions
1. What color eyes does Peter have?
2. What does Dussel decide to do with this free time and skills?
3. What do the gentlemen do as they sit around listening to the radio?
4. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
5. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)