|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 27, 1944 - August 1, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Anne's birthday
(b) Mr. Frank's birthday
(c) Margot's birthday
(d) Peter's birthday
2. What is the profession of this new person?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dentist
(c) A veterinarian
(d) A hatmaker
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
(a) A flower
(b) A book
(c) A photograph
(d) A letter
4. What is Anne afraid she will grow up to be?
(a) Someone like Margot
(b) A dried up old beanstalk
(c) A boring woman
(d) An old maid
5. Who asks is they can trust Peter and Anne alone in the attic?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mrs. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has disappeared?
2. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
3. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
4. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
5. What book is everyone reading?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)