|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 27, 1944 - August 1, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because she is flirting with Peter
(b) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
(c) Because the one-year-old kale smells
(d) Because her mother told her to
2. What inevitably happens at the end of the radio speeches?
(a) Everyone remains quiet
(b) Everyone goes to bed
(c) Everyone starts to argue
(d) Everyone begins to cry
3. What bites Peter?
(a) A bug
(b) His cat
(c) A spider
(d) A rat
4. What will Germany do to protect the country in the event of an invasion?
(a) Fight back
(b) Flood the land
(c) Kill all the Jews
(d) Burn down the buildings
5. What is Mr. Frank's advice to Anne?
(a) To hold back and not see Peter as often
(b) To tell the Van Daans
(c) To stop seeing Peter altogether
(d) To marry Peter
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Frank forbid Anne to go upstairs with Peter?
2. What does Anne give to her father for his birthday?
3. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
4. What does Anne feel is the best remedy for those who are angry, lonely, or unhappy?
5. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)