|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 27, 1944 - August 1, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Anne understand?
(a) Why people don't like to work
(b) Why men talk about politics
(c) Why women are so needy
(d) Why Peter is so stubborn
2. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(b) They left anything they couldn't carry
(c) They had someone else carry their bags
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
3. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
(a) A new bed
(b) A plate of food
(c) A new shirt
(d) A set of rules
4. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
5. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
(a) A carpenter
(b) A cook
(c) A car manufacturer
(d) A sausage maker
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
2. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
3. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
4. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)