|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through June 27, 1944 - August 1, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) A scented handkerchief
(b) Her hand
(c) A rag
(d) A flower
2. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the second floor
(b) Under the front stoop
(c) In the attic
(d) On the first floor
3. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by foot
(b) To travel by train
(c) To travel by bus
(d) To travel by horse
4. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
(a) Her cat
(b) Her book
(c) Her fountain pen
(d) Her vest
5. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
2. Who or what is Bosche?
3. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
4. What does Anne think about her period?
5. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)