|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(b) Red carnations
2. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Talk about their feelings
(b) Feel confined by their living space
(c) Confide in their parents
(d) Wish for peace
3. Who does Anne speak about in the beginning of her entry on March 31, 1944? Of what country does she speak?
(a) Stalin and Russia
(b) Churchill and England
(c) Hiter and Germany
(d) Mussolini and Italy
4. What does Elli give Margot and Anne to do?
(a) Books to read
(b) Potatoes to peel
(c) Office work
(d) Money to count
5. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(b) Shows off his sex organs
(c) Shows that she's pregnant
(d) Gives the cat to Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
3. What does Peter say are "first rate" to Anne?
4. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)