|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Shows off his sex organs
(b) Gives the cat to Anne
(c) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(d) Shows that she's pregnant
2. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A bag of candy
(c) The Cinema and Theater
(d) More ration tickets
3. Who spoke on Dutch News from London?
4. What is the profession of this new person?
(a) A veterinarian
(b) A hatmaker
(c) A doctor
(d) A dentist
5. Who does Anne speak about in the beginning of her entry on March 31, 1944? Of what country does she speak?
(a) Stalin and Russia
(b) Hiter and Germany
(c) Churchill and England
(d) Mussolini and Italy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a call-up notice?
2. What is Anne's father's nickname?
3. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
4. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
5. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)