|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A poem
(b) A party game
(c) A book about cameras
(d) A camera
2. What is NOT one of the rules instated after burglars come?
(a) No tap use
(b) No washing
(c) No opening of the windows
(d) No lavatory
3. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Shows that she's pregnant
(b) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(c) Gives the cat to Anne
(d) Shows off his sex organs
4. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not meet with other Jews
(b) They can stay out later on the weekends
(c) They can associate with anyone they like
(d) They can not go to places of entertainment
5. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
(a) Whether she is reading the proper books
(b) Whether she should start undressing for bed
(c) Whether she likes Peter
(d) Whether she has put salt on her food
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
2. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. Who is the Van Daan's son?
5. What does Anne realize that Peter needs?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)