|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Peter admires about Anne?
(a) She's never at a loss for words
(b) She's always right
(c) She is pretty
(d) She has lovely hair
2. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A good hearty laugh
(b) A bath
(c) A trip to the store
(d) Clean clothes
3. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
4. With who did Anne think Peter used to be in love?
5. What organization forges identity cards?
(a) The Free Holland Movement
(b) The Free Netherlands
(c) The Jewish Freedom Society
(d) The Peace Movement
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Frank forbid Anne to go upstairs with Peter?
2. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
3. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
4. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
5. What does Peter say are "first rate" to Anne?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)