|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peter do on Margot's birthday that was out of character?
(a) He gave her a nice present
(b) He gave her a kiss
(c) He barely said a word to her
(d) He stayed longer than was strictly necessary
2. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
(a) Jewish Secondary School
(b) Berlin Elementary
(c) Academy of Judiasm
(d) Montessori Kindergarten
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(b) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(c) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(d) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
4. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
(a) A set of rules
(b) A new shirt
(c) A plate of food
(d) A new bed
5. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her Granny
(b) Her cat
(c) Her brother
(d) Her aunt
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
2. What does Anne think about her period?
3. Why does Mrs. Frank forbid Anne to go upstairs with Peter?
4. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
5. What does Kraler bring with him on Mondays?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)