|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(b) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(c) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(d) She doesn't really think about the war at all
2. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(b) Mr. Koophuis
(c) Rin Tin Tin
(d) A friend of Anne's
3. With who did Anne think Peter used to be in love?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
5. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The workers downstairs
(b) The Westeroren Clock
(c) The nearby church bells
(d) The radio
Short Answer Questions
1. What country still has one million Jews there, according to Anne?
2. Who is the Van Daan's son?
3. How does Peter learn about this?
4. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
5. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)