|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
(a) A vendetta against the owner of the building
(b) A skeleton key
(c) A reason to turn them in
(d) A gun
2. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to shave their heads
(b) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(c) They have to wear a yellow star
(d) They can only shop at designated stores
3. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
(a) The role of the English
(b) The underground movement
(c) The food supply
(d) The future of the Franks
4. Who or what is Bosche?
(a) Margot's pet name for Peter
(b) A stray cat that lingers around the building
(c) Peter's cat
(d) A rat
5. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(b) He drinks too much
(c) He argues with his wife
(d) He hides away from everyone else
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
2. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)