|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 27, 1944 - April 11, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
(a) Her bedsheets
(b) Her own chamber pot
(c) Her fur coat
(d) Her dog
2. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
(a) Academy of Judiasm
(b) Montessori Kindergarten
(c) Jewish Secondary School
(d) Berlin Elementary
3. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
(a) Because they both lack a mother
(b) Because they're close to the same age
(c) Because they both need love
(d) Because they are both in hiding
4. What is the title Anne would choose for her diary?
(a) A Journal of War and Hiding
(b) Anne's Thoughts
(c) My Diary
(d) Secret Annexe
5. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They cook a wonderful meal
(b) They decorate a Christmas tree
(c) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(d) They sing songs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne do in response to loud war noises outside?
2. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
3. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
4. What bites Peter?
5. What is Westerbork?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)