|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people talking about different ways of preparing themselves?
(a) They need something to be positive about
(b) They are making jokes
(c) There is talk of an invasion
(d) They are leaving soon
2. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) A friend of Anne's
(c) Rin Tin Tin
(d) Mr. Koophuis
3. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's important to write in code
(b) It will impress her father
(c) It's important to have skills
(d) It's good for her career goals
4. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(b) Mrs. Frank
5. What did Peter do on Margot's birthday that was out of character?
(a) He gave her a nice present
(b) He gave her a kiss
(c) He barely said a word to her
(d) He stayed longer than was strictly necessary
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Dussel always talk?
2. What is the favorite subject of Koophuis and Henk?
3. What is some of the best war news they receive?
4. What does Anne think about her period?
5. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)