|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
(a) Because they both lack a mother
(b) Because they are both in hiding
(c) Because they're close to the same age
(d) Because they both need love
2. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
(a) They call them accidental occurrences
(b) They call them terrific murders
(c) They call them horrible tragedies
(d) They call them fatal accidents
3. Of which Peter does Anne dream?
(a) Peter Hanson
(b) Peter Wessel
(c) Peter Van Daan
(d) Peter Dresden
4. What bites Peter?
(a) His cat
(b) A rat
(c) A spider
(d) A bug
5. From where does Bosche's fat come?
(a) Too many second helpings
(b) From being pregnant
(c) It's really not known.
(d) Stolen bones
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
2. What is Westerbork?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. What is NOT one of the rules instated after burglars come?
5. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)