|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
(a) It dies
(b) It gets wet
(c) It accidentally gets tossed in the fire
(d) It becomes too small
2. What is Dussel and Anne's argument over?
(a) A place for Dussel to nap
(b) A place for Anne to rest
(c) A place for Dussel to exercise
(d) A place for Anne to write
3. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A good hearty laugh
(b) A bath
(c) A trip to the store
(d) Clean clothes
4. Who is Dussel's first client?
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
5. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne realize that Peter needs?
2. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
3. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
5. What does Anne give to her father for his birthday?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)