|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the new students required to sign and to promise?
(a) That they will not take anyone into hiding
(b) That they will fight for Hitler
(c) That they are in agreement with the New Order
(d) That they will do well in school
2. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's important to have skills
(b) It's important to write in code
(c) It's good for her career goals
(d) It will impress her father
3. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Jews have to use one lavatory
(b) Men and women are housed together
(c) Jews are asked to make quilts
(d) Jews have their heads shaven
4. Who is Anne's sister?
5. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Winston Churchill
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mr. Koophuis
(d) Mr. Van Daan
Short Answer Questions
1. When do people look disapprovingly at Anne?
2. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
3. What does Peter do with Bosche?
4. What is the one thing Anne notices about Peter?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)