|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the new students required to sign and to promise?
(a) That they will do well in school
(b) That they are in agreement with the New Order
(c) That they will not take anyone into hiding
(d) That they will fight for Hitler
2. Who is the new person that the hiding place will include?
(a) Albert Dussel
(b) Julian Kreshen
(c) Margaret Goosens
(d) Frank Van Daan
3. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
(a) Because they both lack a mother
(b) Because they both need love
(c) Because they're close to the same age
(d) Because they are both in hiding
4. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the second floor
(b) On the first floor
(c) Under the front stoop
(d) In the attic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dussel sound like when he sleeps?
2. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
3. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
4. Who offers his bed to Mrs. Van Daan when she is frightened?
5. What are the newspapers publishing?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)