|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
(a) A turkey
(b) A cake with Peace 1944 written on it
(c) A bundle of expensive presents
(d) A message from others in hiding
2. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It will impress her father
(b) It's important to write in code
(c) It's good for her career goals
(d) It's important to have skills
3. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the second floor
(b) Under the front stoop
(c) On the first floor
(d) In the attic
4. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
5. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Mr. Koophuis
(d) Mr. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Mummy and Mrs. Van Daan always talk?
2. Who is Anne's sister?
3. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
4. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
5. What French book is Anne attempting to read?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)