|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
(a) A book
(b) A flower
(c) A photograph
(d) A letter
2. What does Peter think would be easier to be?
(a) A German
(b) A woman
(c) A Christian
(d) An SS member
3. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan's fur
(b) Mr. Dussel's hat
(c) Mr. Frank's shirt
(d) His wife's apron
4. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Mr. Van Daan
(d) Mr. Frank
5. Who is Miep's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dussel and Anne's argument over?
2. Who were the occupants of the hiding place not warned was coming?
3. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
4. What did Anne NOT receive?
5. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)