|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the rules instated after burglars come?
(a) No tap use
(b) No lavatory
(c) No opening of the windows
(d) No washing
2. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A book about cameras
(b) A party game
(c) A camera
(d) A poem
3. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
(a) Peter to Anne
(b) Anne to Peter
(c) Mrs. Frank to Anne
(d) Anne to Mrs. Frank
4. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Mr. Frank's birthday
(b) Peter's birthday
(c) Anne's birthday
(d) Margot's birthday
5. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
(a) Mr. Dussel's hat
(b) Mrs. Van Daan's fur
(c) Mr. Frank's shirt
(d) His wife's apron
Short Answer Questions
1. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
2. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
3. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
5. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)