|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dussel and Anne's argument over?
(a) A place for Anne to write
(b) A place for Dussel to exercise
(c) A place for Dussel to nap
(d) A place for Anne to rest
2. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
(a) Her friend, Lies
(b) Her cat, Moortje
(c) Her dog, Moorno
(d) Her boyfriend, Harry
3. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
(a) A set of rules
(b) A plate of food
(c) A new bed
(d) A new shirt
4. Who offers his bed to Mrs. Van Daan when she is frightened?
(b) Mr. Van Daan
(c) Mr. Kraler
(d) Mr. Frank
5. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) A Chatterbox
(b) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
(c) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(d) An Incurable Chatterbox
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dussel sound like when he sleeps?
2. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
5. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)