|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Men and women are housed together
(b) Jews have their heads shaven
(c) Jews are asked to make quilts
(d) Jews have to use one lavatory
2. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her brother
(c) Her cat
(d) Her Granny
3. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
(a) Her friend, Lies
(b) Her cat, Moortje
(c) Her boyfriend, Harry
(d) Her dog, Moorno
4. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Anne Frank
(d) Mrs. Frank
5. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the rules instated after burglars come?
2. What French book is Anne attempting to read?
3. What good news does the secret hiding place receive for the Christmas season?
4. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
5. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)