|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to wear a yellow star
(b) They can only shop at designated stores
(c) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(d) They have to shave their heads
2. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) A friend of Anne's
(b) Mr. Koophuis
(c) Rin Tin Tin
3. Who is Dussel's first client?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
4. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan's fur
(b) Mr. Dussel's hat
(c) Mr. Frank's shirt
(d) His wife's apron
5. What is Westerbork?
(a) Another hiding place
(b) Where the Franks are hiding their possessions
(c) Where Lies and her family are
(d) A Jewish camp in Drente
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
2. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
3. Who is Anne's sister?
4. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
5. What did Anne NOT receive?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)