|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(b) Mr. Frank
(d) Mr. Van Daan
2. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to wear a yellow star
(b) They can only shop at designated stores
(c) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(d) They have to shave their heads
3. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(b) They left anything they couldn't carry
(c) They had someone else carry their bags
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
4. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the first floor
(b) On the second floor
(c) In the attic
(d) Under the front stoop
5. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
(a) She has no real friend
(b) She wants to be published
(c) She wants to get better at writing
(d) She wants to show her family
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
2. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
3. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
4. What does Anne give to her father for his birthday?
5. What are the new students required to sign and to promise?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)