|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A poem
(b) A party game
(c) A book about cameras
(d) A camera
2. What is Dussel and Anne's argument over?
(a) A place for Anne to rest
(b) A place for Anne to write
(c) A place for Dussel to exercise
(d) A place for Dussel to nap
3. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the first floor
(b) In the attic
(c) Under the front stoop
(d) On the second floor
4. What is Anne's father's nickname?
5. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can only shop at designated stores
(b) They have to shave their heads
(c) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(d) They have to wear a yellow star
Short Answer Questions
1. What French book is Anne attempting to read?
2. When did the Van Daans arrive?
3. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
5. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)