|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 27, 1943 - September 10, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
(a) Chanuka and Christmas
(b) Chanuka and Passover
(c) Christmas and St. Nicolas Day
(d) Chanuka and St. Nicolas Day
2. Who does Anne want to marry?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Henk Klaus
(c) Albert Dussel
(d) Peter Wessel
3. What bites Peter?
(a) A spider
(b) His cat
(c) A rat
(d) A bug
4. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
(a) She has no real friend
(b) She wants to get better at writing
(c) She wants to show her family
(d) She wants to be published
5. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Men and women are housed together
(b) Jews have to use one lavatory
(c) Jews have their heads shaven
(d) Jews are asked to make quilts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
2. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
3. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
4. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
5. Who is Anne's sister?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)