|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
(b) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
(c) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(d) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
2. What did Anne NOT receive?
(a) A new coat
(d) A plant
3. Who is Dussel's first client?
(b) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
4. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Anne received her diary
(b) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(c) Margot went to play ping pong
(d) It was Anne's birthday party
5. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Jews have to use one lavatory
(b) Jews have their heads shaven
(c) Men and women are housed together
(d) Jews are asked to make quilts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
3. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
4. Where does Anne go to school?
5. What is Westerbork?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)