|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
(a) A cook
(b) A car manufacturer
(c) A carpenter
(d) A sausage maker
2. Where does Anne go to school?
(a) Jewish Primary School
(b) Hebrew Academy
(d) Jewish Secondary School
3. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to wear a yellow star
(b) They have to shave their heads
(c) They can only shop at designated stores
(d) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
4. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by bus
(b) To travel by foot
(c) To travel by train
(d) To travel by horse
5. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mr. Van Daan
Short Answer Questions
1. what was on top of the basket at the celebration?
2. What do the Van Daans make up for the new person?
3. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
4. What good news does the secret hiding place receive for the Christmas season?
5. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)