|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
(a) At 6:00AM
(b) At 12:00PM
(c) At 8:00AM
(d) At 10:00AM
2. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(b) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
(c) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
(d) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
3. Who is Dussel's first client?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
4. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
(a) They call them fatal accidents
(b) They call them horrible tragedies
(c) They call them accidental occurrences
(d) They call them terrific murders
5. What has happened to the building with the secret hiding place?
(a) A fire has damaged it
(b) One of the windows was shattered
(c) It has been vacated by the workers
(d) It has been sold to a new owner
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
2. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
3. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
4. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
5. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)