|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(b) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
(c) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
(d) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
2. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(b) Mr. Van Daan
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Mr. Frank
3. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan
4. What has happened to the building with the secret hiding place?
(a) It has been sold to a new owner
(b) It has been vacated by the workers
(c) One of the windows was shattered
(d) A fire has damaged it
5. Who is Anne's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
2. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
3. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
4. What bites Peter?
5. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)