|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Anne's birthday
(b) Margot's birthday
(c) Peter's birthday
(d) Mr. Frank's birthday
2. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by foot
(b) To travel by horse
(c) To travel by bus
(d) To travel by train
3. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The Westeroren Clock
(b) The radio
(c) The workers downstairs
(d) The nearby church bells
4. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
(a) Ping pong
5. When did the Van Daans arrive?
(a) July 13
(b) July 12
(c) July 14
(d) July 15
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
2. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
3. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
4. What was Mr. Van Daan wearing as he was making sausages?
5. What did Anne NOT receive?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)