|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by horse
(b) To travel by bus
(c) To travel by train
(d) To travel by foot
2. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
3. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
(c) Sweet biscuits
4. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(b) They had Miep bring them their things later
(c) They had someone else carry their bags
(d) They left anything they couldn't carry
5. Who were the occupants of the hiding place not warned was coming?
(a) The carpenter
(b) The milkman
(c) The SS
(d) The garbage man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
2. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
3. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
4. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
5. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)