|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
(a) Christmas and St. Nicolas Day
(b) Chanuka and St. Nicolas Day
(c) Chanuka and Passover
(d) Chanuka and Christmas
2. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They had someone else carry their bags
(b) They left anything they couldn't carry
(c) They had Miep bring them their things later
(d) They wore multiple layers of clothing
3. Who is Miep's husband?
4. Who is Anne's sister?
5. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) Her diary
(b) The roses
(c) The plant
(d) The money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
2. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
3. Who is Dussel's first client?
4. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
5. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)