|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) Her diary
(b) The money
(c) The plant
(d) The roses
2. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A book about cameras
(b) A camera
(c) A party game
(d) A poem
3. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass cup
(b) A small bowl
(c) A glass preserving jar
(d) A wooden mug
4. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The radio
(b) The Westeroren Clock
(c) The nearby church bells
(d) The workers downstairs
5. What French book is Anne attempting to read?
(a) La Belle Nivernaise
(b) La Plus des Enfants
(c) La Belle Nouveau Riche
(d) Le Tragedie de la Guerre
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
2. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
3. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
4. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
5. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)