|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through December 7, 1942 - April 2, 1943.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A small bowl
(b) A glass preserving jar
(c) A wooden mug
(d) A glass cup
2. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mrs. Frank
3. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's important to have skills
(b) It will impress her father
(c) It's good for her career goals
(d) It's important to write in code
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Sanne Houtman
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Lies Goosens
5. what was on top of the basket at the celebration?
(a) A mask of Black Peter
(b) A star of David
(c) A cross
(d) A picture of Jesus
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne's sister?
2. What is Anne's father's nickname?
3. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
4. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
5. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)