|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) The roses
(b) The plant
(c) Her diary
(d) The money
2. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Sanne Houtman
(b) Jopie de Waal
(c) Lies Goosens
(d) Peter Van Daan
3. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can only shop at designated stores
(b) They have to wear a yellow star
(c) They have to shave their heads
(d) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
4. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's good for her career goals
(b) It's important to write in code
(c) It will impress her father
(d) It's important to have skills
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the second floor
(b) On the first floor
(c) Under the front stoop
(d) In the attic
Short Answer Questions
1. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
2. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
3. Where were Anne and Margot born?
4. What name does Anne give the secret hiding place?
5. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)