|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
(b) An Incurable Chatterbox
(c) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(d) A Chatterbox
2. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
(a) Sweet biscuits
3. Where were Anne and Margot born?
4. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
(a) Her bedsheets
(b) Her fur coat
(c) Her dog
(d) Her own chamber pot
5. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
(a) Her boyfriend, Harry
(b) Her friend, Lies
(c) Her dog, Moorno
(d) Her cat, Moortje
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
3. What is Anne's father's nickname?
4. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
5. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)