|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
(a) Jewish Secondary School
(b) Academy of Judiasm
(c) Berlin Elementary
(d) Montessori Kindergarten
2. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Margot went to play ping pong
(b) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(c) Anne received her diary
(d) It was Anne's birthday party
3. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her aunt
(c) Her Granny
(d) Her cat
4. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mr. Frank
(d) Anne Frank
5. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
(a) A bookshelf
(b) A chair
(c) A cupboard
(d) A plant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Van Daan's son?
2. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
3. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
4. What is a call-up notice?
5. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)