|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her Granny
(b) Her aunt
(c) Her brother
(d) Her cat
2. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
(a) Ping pong
3. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can only shop at designated stores
(b) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(c) They have to shave their heads
(d) They have to wear a yellow star
4. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
(a) A chair
(b) A cupboard
(c) A plant
(d) A bookshelf
5. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Peter's birthday
(b) Margot's birthday
(c) Anne's birthday
(d) Mr. Frank's birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
2. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
4. What is a call-up notice?
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)