|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Van Daans arrive?
(a) July 12
(b) July 14
(c) July 15
(d) July 13
2. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can stay out later on the weekends
(b) They can associate with anyone they like
(c) They can not go to places of entertainment
(d) They can not meet with other Jews
3. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by bus
(b) To travel by train
(c) To travel by foot
(d) To travel by horse
4. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
5. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(c) Red carnations
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
5. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)