|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
(b) Mr. Kraler
(c) Albert Dussel
(d) Elli Vossen
2. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
3. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Mr. Frank's birthday
(b) Peter's birthday
(c) Margot's birthday
(d) Anne's birthday
4. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
(a) A chair
(b) A plant
(c) A cupboard
(d) A bookshelf
5. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
(b) A letter drafting men into the army
(c) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
(d) A note from Hitler
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
2. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
3. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
4. What is Anne's father's nickname?
5. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)