|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) It was Anne's birthday party
(b) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(c) Margot went to play ping pong
(d) Anne received her diary
2. What name does Anne give the secret hiding place?
(a) The Secret Room
(b) The Hidden Staircase
(c) The Secret Annexe
(d) The Hiding Place
3. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
(a) Montessori Kindergarten
(b) Berlin Elementary
(c) Academy of Judiasm
(d) Jewish Secondary School
4. What is Anne's father's nickname?
5. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her cat
(c) Her Granny
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
2. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
4. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
5. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)