|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by bus
(b) To travel by foot
(c) To travel by train
(d) To travel by horse
2. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's good for her career goals
(b) It's important to have skills
(c) It will impress her father
(d) It's important to write in code
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The workers downstairs
(b) The nearby church bells
(c) The Westeroren Clock
(d) The radio
5. Where does Anne go to school?
(a) Jewish Primary School
(b) Jewish Secondary School
(d) Hebrew Academy
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
2. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
3. What is a call-up notice?
4. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
5. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)