|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They left anything they couldn't carry
(b) They had someone else carry their bags
(c) They had Miep bring them their things later
(d) They wore multiple layers of clothing
2. Who is Anne's sister?
3. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
(a) In the closet
(b) In the office
(c) In the large office WC
(d) In the kitchen
4. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by horse
(b) To travel by bus
(c) To travel by foot
(d) To travel by train
5. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A letter drafting men into the army
(b) A note from Hitler
(c) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
(d) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
2. What is Camera Obscura?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)