|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They had someone else carry their bags
(b) They left anything they couldn't carry
(c) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
2. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her aunt
(c) Her cat
(d) Her Granny
3. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
(a) She wants to get better at writing
(b) She wants to be published
(c) She has no real friend
(d) She wants to show her family
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Lies Goosens
(b) Sanne Houtman
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Peter Van Daan
5. What is Anne's father's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
2. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
3. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
4. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
5. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)