|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 21, 1942 - October 3, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
2. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A camera
(b) A book about cameras
(c) A party game
(d) A poem
3. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Sanne Houtman
(b) Peter Van Daan
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Lies Goosens
4. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(b) A Chatterbox
(c) An Incurable Chatterbox
(d) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
5. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
(b) A note from Hitler
(c) A letter drafting men into the army
(d) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
2. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
3. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
4. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
5. Where does Anne go to school?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)