|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July 8, 1942 - September 2, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can associate with anyone they like
(b) They can not meet with other Jews
(c) They can not go to places of entertainment
(d) They can stay out later on the weekends
2. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her cat
(b) Her brother
(c) Her Granny
(d) Her aunt
3. When did the Van Daans arrive?
(a) July 15
(b) July 14
(c) July 12
(d) July 13
4. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) In the attic
(b) Under the front stoop
(c) On the second floor
(d) On the first floor
5. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
2. What is a call-up notice?
3. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
4. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
5. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)