|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July 8, 1942 - September 2, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can stay out later on the weekends
(b) They can not go to places of entertainment
(c) They can associate with anyone they like
(d) They can not meet with other Jews
2. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
(b) Elli Vossen
(c) Albert Dussel
(d) Mr. Kraler
3. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her Granny
(c) Her aunt
(d) Her cat
4. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) Her diary
(b) The roses
(c) The money
(d) The plant
5. Who is Miep's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Camera Obscura?
2. When did the Van Daans arrive?
3. What is a call-up notice?
4. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
5. What did Anne NOT receive?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)