|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July 8, 1942 - September 2, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anne's sister?
2. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They left anything they couldn't carry
(b) They had someone else carry their bags
(c) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
3. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Jopie de Waal
(b) Peter Van Daan
(c) Sanne Houtman
(d) Lies Goosens
4. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The workers downstairs
(b) The radio
(c) The Westeroren Clock
(d) The nearby church bells
5. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A note from Hitler
(b) A letter drafting men into the army
(c) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
(d) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
2. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
3. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
4. When did the Van Daans arrive?
5. What name does Anne give the secret hiding place?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)