|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through July 8, 1942 - September 2, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Jopie de Waal
(c) Sanne Houtman
(d) Lies Goosens
2. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) In the attic
(b) Under the front stoop
(c) On the first floor
(d) On the second floor
3. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They left anything they couldn't carry
(b) They had Miep bring them their things later
(c) They had someone else carry their bags
(d) They wore multiple layers of clothing
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to shave their heads
(b) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(c) They can only shop at designated stores
(d) They have to wear a yellow star
5. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A book about cameras
(b) A poem
(c) A party game
(d) A camera
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
2. Where were Anne and Margot born?
3. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
4. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)