|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 13, 1944 - March 6, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elli give Margot and Anne to do?
(a) Potatoes to peel
(b) Office work
(c) Money to count
(d) Books to read
2. About what does Dussel always talk?
(a) His wife's extensive wardrobe
(b) Peter's laziness
(c) Anne's immaturity
(d) Mr. Frank's poor taste in clothes
3. What does Peter do with Bosche?
(a) Falls asleep with the cat in his arms
(b) Shows that she's pregnant
(c) Shows off his sex organs
(d) Gives the cat to Anne
4. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
(a) A photograph
(b) A letter
(c) A flower
(d) A book
5. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can associate with anyone they like
(b) They can not meet with other Jews
(c) They can not go to places of entertainment
(d) They can stay out later on the weekends
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
2. What is Mrs. Frank's wish?
3. Who is Anne's sister?
4. Who is the person that members of the secret hiding place fear now?
5. What is the one thing Anne notices about Peter?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)