|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A bath
(b) A good hearty laugh
(c) Clean clothes
(d) A trip to the store
2. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He argues with his wife
(b) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(c) He drinks too much
(d) He hides away from everyone else
3. Which is NOT a name for a special news service that the secret hiding space members have heard of?
(a) English BBC
(b) German News Network
(c) German Wehrmacht
(d) Special Air Raid Announcements
4. What does Peter forget to do that causes Kraler to become mad at him?
(a) Peter forgets to close his window
(b) Peter forgets to turn off the lights
(c) Peter forgets to unbolt the door
(d) Peter forgets to clean up the food
5. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Talk about their feelings
(b) Wish for peace
(c) Confide in their parents
(d) Feel confined by their living space
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks is they can trust Peter and Anne alone in the attic?
2. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
3. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
4. What does Anne do in response to loud war noises outside?
5. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)