|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Westerbork?
(a) Another hiding place
(b) A Jewish camp in Drente
(c) Where Lies and her family are
(d) Where the Franks are hiding their possessions
2. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(b) Mrs. Frank
3. What makes Anne very happy on April 16th?
(a) She receives a new diary
(b) She receives a kiss on the cheek from Peter
(c) She finds her old pen
(d) She learns that they might be leaving
4. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
(a) They have used up the ration.
(b) They have been making too much noise
(c) They have not paid the bill
(d) They have been found out
5. What color eyes does Peter have?
(a) Clear hazel eyes
(b) Clear blue eyes
(c) Clear green eyes
(d) Clear brown eyes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
2. What is Mr. Frank's advice to Anne?
3. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
5. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)