|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(b) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(c) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(d) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
2. Who does Anne speak about in the beginning of her entry on March 31, 1944? Of what country does she speak?
(a) Mussolini and Italy
(b) Hiter and Germany
(c) Churchill and England
(d) Stalin and Russia
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
(a) A bowl
(b) A washtub
(c) A jar
(d) A towel
4. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
(a) They have been making too much noise
(b) They have been found out
(c) They have not paid the bill
(d) They have used up the ration.
5. What is NOT one of the rules instated after burglars come?
(a) No washing
(b) No lavatory
(c) No opening of the windows
(d) No tap use
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
2. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
3. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
4. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
5. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)