|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was twisting and turning the knobs during "Immortal Music of the German Masters?"
(a) Mr. Frank
2. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
(a) Whether she is reading the proper books
(b) Whether she has put salt on her food
(c) Whether she should start undressing for bed
(d) Whether she likes Peter
3. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) In the attic
(b) On the first floor
(c) Under the front stoop
(d) On the second floor
4. About what does Dussel always talk?
(a) Anne's immaturity
(b) Peter's laziness
(c) Mr. Frank's poor taste in clothes
(d) His wife's extensive wardrobe
5. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
(a) Articles in the newspapers
(b) Reports from the BBC
(c) Speeches by Winston Churchill
(d) Miep's observations of the war
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
2. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
3. What is Anne holding to her face?
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
5. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)