|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her Granny
(c) Her cat
(d) Her aunt
2. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
(a) Reports from the BBC
(b) Articles in the newspapers
(c) Miep's observations of the war
(d) Speeches by Winston Churchill
3. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
(a) Because they both lack a mother
(b) Because they are both in hiding
(c) Because they both need love
(d) Because they're close to the same age
4. What does Peter forget to do that causes Kraler to become mad at him?
(a) Peter forgets to unbolt the door
(b) Peter forgets to clean up the food
(c) Peter forgets to turn off the lights
(d) Peter forgets to close his window
5. Why does Mrs. Frank forbid Anne to go upstairs with Peter?
(a) It was Mr. Frank's idea
(b) Mrs. Van Daan is jealous
(c) Mrs. Frank thinks Peter and Anne are being too flirtatious
(d) Mr. Van Daan said so
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
2. For what is Anne beginning to long?
3. What good news does the secret hiding place receive for the Christmas season?
4. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
5. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)