|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the newspapers publishing?
(a) Pictures of concentration camps
(b) Pictures of Hitler
(c) Maps of Germany
(d) Maps of Holland
2. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) An Incurable Chatterbox
(b) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
(c) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(d) A Chatterbox
3. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
(a) It becomes too small
(b) It gets wet
(c) It accidentally gets tossed in the fire
(d) It dies
4. What is Mr. Frank's advice to Anne?
(a) To marry Peter
(b) To stop seeing Peter altogether
(c) To tell the Van Daans
(d) To hold back and not see Peter as often
5. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(b) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mrs. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
2. What does Peter say are "first rate" to Anne?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
4. What is the one thing Anne notices about Peter?
5. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)