|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who doesn't believe that the big men, the capitalists, and the politicians are guilty of the war?
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mr. Van Daan
2. Who or what is Bosche?
(a) Margot's pet name for Peter
(b) A rat
(c) A stray cat that lingers around the building
(d) Peter's cat
3. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(b) Margot went to play ping pong
(c) Anne received her diary
(d) It was Anne's birthday party
4. Which is NOT one of the ways that people suggest preparing for the invasion?
(a) Eating more to put on weight
(b) Staying where they are
(c) Sewing money into clothing
(d) Leaving the country
5. What good news does the secret hiding place receive for the Christmas season?
(a) Everyone will get to walk outside
(b) Everyone gets an extra half pound of butter
(c) Everyone gets sugar to eat
(d) Everyone gets a new outfit
Short Answer Questions
1. Anne and Peter talk about whether or not to tell Mr. Frank. Who is chosen to talk to Mr. Frank about their relationship?
2. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
3. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
4. What does Anne swallow everyday?
5. Who is Dussel's first client?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)