|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) It was Anne's birthday party
(b) Margot went to play ping pong
(c) Anne received her diary
(d) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
2. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
(a) Her dog
(b) Her own chamber pot
(c) Her fur coat
(d) Her bedsheets
3. What name does Anne give the secret hiding place?
(a) The Hidden Staircase
(b) The Hiding Place
(c) The Secret Annexe
(d) The Secret Room
4. Who does Mrs. Frank tell that she can't bear their stupid chatter anymore?
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mr. Van Daan
5. Who is the new person that the hiding place will include?
(a) Frank Van Daan
(b) Albert Dussel
(c) Margaret Goosens
(d) Julian Kreshen
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
2. What did Peter do on Margot's birthday that was out of character?
3. Who is the person that members of the secret hiding place fear now?
4. What is Dussel and Anne's argument over?
5. What does Mouschi bring into the hiding place?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)