|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) A Chatterbox
(b) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
(c) An Incurable Chatterbox
(d) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
2. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Anne Frank
3. Who did NOT work for Mr. Frank?
(a) Albert Dussel
(b) Mr. Kraler
(c) Elli Vossen
4. What does Anne want to become?
(a) A fashionable woman
(b) A speaker
(c) A movie star
(d) A real young woman
5. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A wooden mug
(b) A glass cup
(c) A glass preserving jar
(d) A small bowl
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mr. Van Daan's past job?
2. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
3. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
4. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
5. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)