|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dussel sound like when he sleeps?
(a) Like a bear growlling
(b) Like a fish gasping for breath
(c) Like a man snoring
(d) Like a lamb baaing
2. Why are Dussel and Mr. Van Daan not speaking?
(a) Mr. Van Daan is jealous of Dussel talking to Mrs. Van Daan
(b) Dussel wants Mr. Van Daan to apologize
(c) Mr. Van Daan stole from Dussel
(d) Dussel says that Mr. Van Daan has been shouting at him
3. Who was twisting and turning the knobs during "Immortal Music of the German Masters?"
(c) Mr. Frank
4. When did the Van Daans arrive?
(a) July 15
(b) July 14
(c) July 12
(d) July 13
5. What are the newspapers publishing?
(a) Maps of Germany
(b) Pictures of Hitler
(c) Pictures of concentration camps
(d) Maps of Holland
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
2. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
3. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
4. Who says, "I don't want to be cross, love can not be forced?"
5. About what do Mummy and Mrs. Van Daan always talk?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)