|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne think about her period?
(a) It is embarrassing
(b) It is too long
(c) It is a pain
(d) It is a sweet secret
2. While Anne does not enjoy the frequent discussions of politics, there is one thing she believes to be perfect about the political situation. What is it?
(a) Articles in the newspapers
(b) Speeches by Winston Churchill
(c) Miep's observations of the war
(d) Reports from the BBC
3. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
(a) Sweet biscuits
4. What does Anne swallow everyday?
(b) Valerian pills
(c) Sugar water
(d) Fish oil
5. About what do Mummy and Mrs. Van Daan always talk?
(b) Old stories of their youth
(c) Their children
(d) Their husbands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
2. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
3. What country still has one million Jews there, according to Anne?
4. What is a call-up notice?
5. What do the occupants of the hiding place think the burglar has?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)