|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization forges identity cards?
(a) The Jewish Freedom Society
(b) The Free Netherlands
(c) The Peace Movement
(d) The Free Holland Movement
2. About what does Dussel always talk?
(a) Mr. Frank's poor taste in clothes
(b) Peter's laziness
(c) His wife's extensive wardrobe
(d) Anne's immaturity
3. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by horse
(b) To travel by bus
(c) To travel by train
(d) To travel by foot
4. What does Dussel sound like when he sleeps?
(a) Like a man snoring
(b) Like a lamb baaing
(c) Like a bear growlling
(d) Like a fish gasping for breath
5. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
(a) At 6:00AM
(b) At 12:00PM
(c) At 8:00AM
(d) At 10:00AM
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
2. What country still has one million Jews there, according to Anne?
3. What does Anne feel is the best remedy for those who are angry, lonely, or unhappy?
4. What does Henk talk about to the family?
5. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)