|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Van Daan bring with her because she doesn't feel at home without it?
(a) Her bedsheets
(b) Her own chamber pot
(c) Her fur coat
(d) Her dog
2. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass preserving jar
(b) A small bowl
(c) A glass cup
(d) A wooden mug
3. When did the Van Daans arrive?
(a) July 12
(b) July 13
(c) July 14
(d) July 15
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(b) They have to wear a yellow star
(c) They can only shop at designated stores
(d) They have to shave their heads
5. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) On the second floor
(b) In the attic
(c) On the first floor
(d) Under the front stoop
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Anne gives for starting her diary?
2. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
3. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
4. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)