|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(a) Mr. Frank
(c) Anne Frank
(d) Mrs. Frank
2. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(d) Red carnations
3. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) An Incurable Chatterbox
(b) A Chatterbox
(c) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(d) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
4. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
(a) A bowl
(b) A jar
(c) A washtub
(d) A towel
5. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to wear a yellow star
(b) They can only shop at designated stores
(c) They have to shave their heads
(d) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
2. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
3. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
4. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
5. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)