|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne want to marry?
(a) Henk Klaus
(b) Peter Wessel
(c) Peter Van Daan
(d) Albert Dussel
2. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Winston Churchill
(c) Mr. Frank
(d) Mr. Koophuis
3. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
(a) A new life
(b) A chance to be outside
(c) Her period
(d) A new book
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Sanne Houtman
(c) Lies Goosens
(d) Jopie de Waal
5. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They had Miep bring them their things later
(b) They had someone else carry their bags
(c) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(d) They left anything they couldn't carry
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
2. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
3. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
4. What is a call-up notice?
5. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)