|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
(a) In the closet
(b) In the office
(c) In the kitchen
(d) In the large office WC
2. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They had someone else carry their bags
(b) They left anything they couldn't carry
(c) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
3. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not meet with other Jews
(b) They can associate with anyone they like
(c) They can stay out later on the weekends
(d) They can not go to places of entertainment
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Lies Goosens
(b) Sanne Houtman
(c) Jopie de Waal
(d) Peter Van Daan
5. What time did Anne wake up on June 12th?
(a) At 8:00AM
(b) At 10:00AM
(c) At 6:00AM
(d) At 12:00PM
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
2. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
3. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
4. When did the Van Daans arrive?
5. What did Anne NOT receive?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)