|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) Rin Tin Tin
(b) Mr. Koophuis
(c) A friend of Anne's
2. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) The plant
(b) The money
(c) Her diary
(d) The roses
3. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not meet with other Jews
(b) They can stay out later on the weekends
(c) They can associate with anyone they like
(d) They can not go to places of entertainment
4. Who were the occupants of the hiding place not warned was coming?
(a) The carpenter
(b) The SS
(c) The milkman
(d) The garbage man
5. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by bus
(b) To travel by foot
(c) To travel by horse
(d) To travel by train
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a call-up notice?
2. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
3. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
4. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)