|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a call-up notice?
(a) A note from Hitler
(b) A memo that tells someone to go into hiding
(c) A notice from the SS to go to a work camp
(d) A letter drafting men into the army
2. Who is Miep's husband?
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. What is Anne's father's nickname?
5. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(b) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
(c) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
(d) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anne NOT receive?
2. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
3. Where does Anne go to school?
4. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
5. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)