|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not go to places of entertainment
(b) They can stay out later on the weekends
(c) They can associate with anyone they like
(d) They can not meet with other Jews
2. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(b) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
(c) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
(d) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
3. Who does Anne want to marry?
(a) Peter Wessel
(b) Peter Van Daan
(c) Albert Dussel
(d) Henk Klaus
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Jopie de Waal
(c) Sanne Houtman
(d) Lies Goosens
5. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(b) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mr. Frank
(d) Anne Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
2. What is Camera Obscura?
3. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
4. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
5. Where were Anne and Margot born?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)