|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anne's sister?
2. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
(a) The Westeroren Clock
(b) The radio
(c) The nearby church bells
(d) The workers downstairs
3. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(b) Red carnations
4. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
(a) Her cat, Moortje
(b) Her friend, Lies
(c) Her dog, Moorno
(d) Her boyfriend, Harry
5. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They have to shave their heads
(b) They have to wear a yellow star
(c) They can only shop at designated stores
(d) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the electricity have to go off for two weeks?
2. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
3. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
4. What is Camera Obscura?
5. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)