|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not go to places of entertainment
(b) They can not meet with other Jews
(c) They can stay out later on the weekends
(d) They can associate with anyone they like
2. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Mr. Frank's birthday
(b) Margot's birthday
(c) Peter's birthday
(d) Anne's birthday
3. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(b) A friend of Anne's
(d) Rin Tin Tin
4. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
(a) Jewish Secondary School
(b) Montessori Kindergarten
(c) Academy of Judiasm
(d) Berlin Elementary
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
(a) Anne's moodiness
(b) Anne's voice
(c) Anne's diary
(d) Anne's upbringing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne want to marry?
2. What game do Margot and Anne like to play with friends?
3. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
4. What is Camera Obscura?
5. Who is Anne's sister?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)