|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass preserving jar
(b) A wooden mug
(c) A small bowl
(d) A glass cup
2. Where is the entry to the hiding place?
(a) In the attic
(b) On the first floor
(c) On the second floor
(d) Under the front stoop
3. Who receives the call up notice at the Frank's house?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(b) Anne Frank
(d) Mr. Frank
4. What did Anne and her family do to avoid carrying bags and calling attention to themselves?
(a) They had someone else carry their bags
(b) They wore multiple layers of clothing
(c) They left anything they couldn't carry
(d) They had Miep bring them their things later
5. Why wasn't anyone warned about the person who came unexpectedly?
(a) Koophuis couldn't open the hook to the secret door
(b) Mr. Frank thought it was best to not say anything
(c) Mr. Van Daan didn't remember to share the news
(d) Mr. Kraler was trying to get them caught
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miep's husband?
2. What sound can't Mr. Frank, Margot, and Mrs. Frank get used to hearing?
3. What do the Gestapo say happens when hostages end up dead?
4. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
5. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)