|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) The money
(b) Her diary
(c) The plant
(d) The roses
2. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by horse
(b) To travel by foot
(c) To travel by train
(d) To travel by bus
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
(a) A bowl
(b) A towel
(c) A washtub
(d) A jar
4. Where does Anne go to school?
(b) Jewish Primary School
(c) Hebrew Academy
(d) Jewish Secondary School
5. What is Anne longing to have because it seems so important?
(a) Her period
(b) A new book
(c) A chance to be outside
(d) A new life
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
2. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
3. Who were the occupants of the hiding place not warned was coming?
4. Who did Anne have to say goodbye to when they left their home?
5. What is Anne's father's nickname?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)