|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Mr. Frank's birthday
(b) Peter's birthday
(c) Margot's birthday
(d) Anne's birthday
2. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Jews are asked to make quilts
(b) Jews have their heads shaven
(c) Jews have to use one lavatory
(d) Men and women are housed together
3. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Winston Churchill
(d) Mr. Van Daan
4. What does Anne mean by shank's mare?
(a) To travel by bus
(b) To travel by train
(c) To travel by foot
(d) To travel by horse
5. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
2. Where were Anne and Margot born?
3. What is a call-up notice?
4. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
5. What is Camera Obscura?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)