Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through April 14, 1944 - May 16, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
(a) Karel Samson
(b) Hans Frichen
(c) Henk Spetzel
(d) Peter Wessel
2. About what did the report on Dutch News from London talk?
(a) The end of the war
(b) Hitler's resignation
(c) The invasion of Holland
(d) Making a collection of diaries and journals from the war
3. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(d) A piece of rye bread
4. What DOES NOT happen at Westerbork?
(a) Men and women are housed together
(b) Jews have their heads shaven
(c) Jews are asked to make quilts
(d) Jews have to use one lavatory
5. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
(a) Chatterbox, Chatterbox
(b) A Chatterbox
(c) An Incurable Chatterbox
(d) Quack, Quack, Quack Mrs. Natterbeak
Short Answer Questions
1. For what has Anne developed a great love?
2. Why does Anne think Peter and she are not so different?
3. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
4. What organization forges identity cards?
5. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)