Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 9, 1942 - November 28, 1942.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to hide the door to the hiding place?
(a) A cupboard
(b) A bookshelf
(c) A plant
(d) A chair
2. Who were the occupants of the hiding place not warned was coming?
(a) The carpenter
(b) The SS
(c) The garbage man
(d) The milkman
3. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's good for her career goals
(b) It's important to write in code
(c) It's important to have skills
(d) It will impress her father
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can only shop at designated stores
(b) They have to shave their heads
(c) They have to wear a yellow star
(d) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
5. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Margot went to play ping pong
(b) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(c) It was Anne's birthday party
(d) Anne received her diary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
2. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
3. What is Camera Obscura?
4. Who is the Van Daan's son?
5. Who says, "This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)