|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 6, 1944 - January 24, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank make for Margot and Anne?
(a) A music box that helps them pass the time
(b) A card index box to write down names of books they have read
(c) A large pillow for them to share
(d) A small notebook in which they can share thoughts
2. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
(a) Her vest
(b) Her book
(c) Her cat
(d) Her fountain pen
3. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's good for her career goals
(b) It's important to have skills
(c) It will impress her father
(d) It's important to write in code
4. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her aunt
(c) Her cat
(d) Her Granny
5. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is NOT a title of an essay that Anne has to write as a punishment?
2. Who is Dussel's first client?
3. Of which Peter does Anne dream?
4. Who or what is Bosche?
5. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)