|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 6, 1944 - January 24, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can associate with anyone they like
(b) They can not meet with other Jews
(c) They can stay out later on the weekends
(d) They can not go to places of entertainment
2. How does Peter learn about this?
(a) By reading it in a book
(b) By learning on his own
(c) By asking his father
(d) By asking Anne
3. What book is everyone reading?
(a) Sunless Day
(b) Moonless Night
(c) Heatless Summer
(d) Cloudless Morn
4. What rule is NOT true for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can only shop at designated stores
(b) They have to be inside their homes by 8 at night
(c) They have to shave their heads
(d) They have to wear a yellow star
5. Who died in 1942, who Anne says she misses terribly?
(a) Her aunt
(b) Her cat
(c) Her Granny
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does the secret hiding place receive for the Christmas season?
2. what was on top of the basket at the celebration?
3. What does Anne want to become?
4. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
5. Who was Anne attracted to in kindergarten?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)