|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 6, 1944 - January 24, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
(a) They can not meet with other Jews
(b) They can not go to places of entertainment
(c) They can stay out later on the weekends
(d) They can associate with anyone they like
2. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
(a) It's important to have skills
(b) It's good for her career goals
(c) It's important to write in code
(d) It will impress her father
3. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
4. What does Dussel decide to do with this free time and skills?
(a) Open up a vet clinic
(b) Work on other people's hats
(c) Open up a medical clinic
(d) Open up a dental clinic
5. What holidays arrive just one day apart in 1942?
(a) Chanuka and Passover
(b) Christmas and St. Nicolas Day
(c) Chanuka and St. Nicolas Day
(d) Chanuka and Christmas
Short Answer Questions
1. what was on top of the basket at the celebration?
2. Where did Anne go to school before the time of Hitler's rules?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
4. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
5. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)