|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 6, 1944 - January 24, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Anne and Margot born?
2. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(b) They sing songs
(c) They decorate a Christmas tree
(d) They cook a wonderful meal
3. When did the Franks emigrate to Holland?
4. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
(a) It accidentally gets tossed in the fire
(b) It dies
(c) It becomes too small
(d) It gets wet
5. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
(a) Lies Goosens
(b) Jopie de Waal
(d) Mrs. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne's sister?
2. Of which Peter does Anne dream?
3. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
4. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
5. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)