|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through January 6, 1944 - January 24, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They sing songs
(b) They cook a wonderful meal
(c) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(d) They decorate a Christmas tree
2. What does Anne decide to call her diary?
3. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
(a) A book
(b) A letter
(c) A flower
(d) A photograph
4. Who is the Van Daan's son?
5. What bites Peter?
(a) A rat
(b) A spider
(c) A bug
(d) His cat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Frank make for Margot and Anne?
2. Which of the following IS a rule for the Jews since Hitler's rise to power?
3. What book is everyone reading?
4. What happens that causes Mrs.Van Daan to become hysterical?
5. Where were Anne and Margot born?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)