|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass cup
(b) A glass preserving jar
(c) A wooden mug
(d) A small bowl
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(b) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(c) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(d) She doesn't really think about the war at all
3. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because her mother told her to
(b) Because she is flirting with Peter
(c) Because the one-year-old kale smells
(d) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
4. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
(a) A bundle of expensive presents
(b) A cake with Peace 1944 written on it
(c) A message from others in hiding
(d) A turkey
5. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
(a) Mr. Kraler
(d) Mrs. Frank
Short Answer Questions
1. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
2. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
3. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
4. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
5. What does Henk talk about to the family?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)