|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(b) They sing songs
(c) They decorate a Christmas tree
(d) They cook a wonderful meal
2. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
(a) A flower
(b) A letter
(c) A photograph
(d) A book
3. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
(a) Jopie de Waal
(b) Mrs. Frank
(c) Lies Goosens
4. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(d) Red carnations
5. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Confide in their parents
(b) Wish for peace
(c) Feel confined by their living space
(d) Talk about their feelings
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
2. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
3. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
4. Who is the Van Daan's son?
5. Who is the person that members of the secret hiding place fear now?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)