|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(b) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(c) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(d) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
2. What does Anne think about her period?
(a) It is a sweet secret
(b) It is too long
(c) It is a pain
(d) It is embarrassing
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
5. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
2. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
3. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
4. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
5. What does Henk talk about to the family?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)