|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A good hearty laugh
(b) Clean clothes
(c) A bath
(d) A trip to the store
2. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(b) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(c) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(d) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
4. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Feel confined by their living space
(b) Wish for peace
(c) Talk about their feelings
(d) Confide in their parents
5. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(b) Red carnations
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
2. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
5. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)