|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mr. Kraler
2. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
3. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
(a) Her fountain pen
(b) Her cat
(c) Her vest
(d) Her book
4. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(d) A piece of rye bread
5. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(b) They decorate a Christmas tree
(c) They sing songs
(d) They cook a wonderful meal
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
2. What is Anne holding to her face?
3. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
4. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)