|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
(a) A message from others in hiding
(b) A cake with Peace 1944 written on it
(c) A bundle of expensive presents
(d) A turkey
2. What does Anne swallow everyday?
(a) Fish oil
(c) Sugar water
(d) Valerian pills
3. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
(a) In the office
(b) In the kitchen
(c) In the large office WC
(d) In the closet
4. What does Anne think about her period?
(a) It is too long
(b) It is a sweet secret
(c) It is embarrassing
(d) It is a pain
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
(a) Anne's diary
(b) Anne's upbringing
(c) Anne's moodiness
(d) Anne's voice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
2. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
5. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)