|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
(a) They have run out of money
(b) They don't use it anymore
(c) It doesn't fit Mrs. Van Daan anymore
(d) Someone has offered to buy it
2. What does Anne think about her period?
(a) It is embarrassing
(b) It is a pain
(c) It is a sweet secret
(d) It is too long
3. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
(a) It gets wet
(b) It becomes too small
(c) It dies
(d) It accidentally gets tossed in the fire
4. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Confide in their parents
(b) Wish for peace
(c) Feel confined by their living space
(d) Talk about their feelings
5. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Mrs. Frank
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mr. Van Daan
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
2. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
5. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)