|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A glass preserving jar
(b) A glass cup
(c) A wooden mug
(d) A small bowl
2. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(a) A piece of rye bread
3. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They cook a wonderful meal
(b) They decorate a Christmas tree
(c) They sing songs
(d) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
4. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
(a) A cake with Peace 1944 written on it
(b) A turkey
(c) A bundle of expensive presents
(d) A message from others in hiding
5. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
(a) She writes in her diary
(b) She lies down on the divan to sleep
(c) She talks to her father
(d) She talks to Peter
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
2. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
3. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
4. What is Anne holding to her face?
5. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)