|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He drinks too much
(b) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(c) He argues with his wife
(d) He hides away from everyone else
2. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(c) Red carnations
3. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Confide in their parents
(b) Wish for peace
(c) Talk about their feelings
(d) Feel confined by their living space
4. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
5. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) A rag
(b) A scented handkerchief
(c) Her hand
(d) A flower
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
2. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
3. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
4. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
5. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)