|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
2. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Van Daan
(c) Mrs. Frank
3. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
(a) Whether she is reading the proper books
(b) Whether she should start undressing for bed
(c) Whether she likes Peter
(d) Whether she has put salt on her food
4. What does Henk talk about to the family?
(a) A phone call to the doctor
(b) His last vacation
(c) His trip to the hiding spot
(d) His family
5. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
(a) A jar
(b) A bowl
(c) A washtub
(d) A towel
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
2. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
3. Who is the Van Daan's son?
4. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
5. What is Anne holding to her face?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)