|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He drinks too much
(b) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(c) He hides away from everyone else
(d) He argues with his wife
2. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
(b) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mr. Kraler
3. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
(a) Feel confined by their living space
(b) Talk about their feelings
(c) Confide in their parents
(d) Wish for peace
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(b) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(c) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(d) She doesn't really think about the war at all
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
(a) Anne's moodiness
(b) Anne's upbringing
(c) Anne's diary
(d) Anne's voice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
2. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
3. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
4. What does Anne think about her period?
5. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)