|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(b) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(c) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
(d) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
2. Where does Peter suggest Anne try to take her bath?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) In the office
(c) In the large office WC
(d) In the closet
3. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
4. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
5. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He argues with his wife
(b) He drinks too much
(c) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(d) He hides away from everyone else
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
2. What does Anne swallow everyday?
3. What do neither Anne nor Peter do?
4. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
5. What does Anne think about her period?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)