|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the occupants of the hiding place have to share?
(a) A jar
(b) A bowl
(c) A towel
(d) A washtub
2. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
(a) Mr. Frank
(b) Mr. Van Daan
(c) Mrs. Van Daan
(d) Mrs. Frank
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
(a) Anne's upbringing
(b) Anne's moodiness
(c) Anne's voice
(d) Anne's diary
4. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He smokes and smokes and smokes
(b) He argues with his wife
(c) He hides away from everyone else
(d) He drinks too much
5. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They decorate a Christmas tree
(b) They cook a wonderful meal
(c) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(d) They sing songs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that members of the secret hiding place fear now?
2. What does Anne think about her period?
3. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
4. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
5. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)