|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(a) Mrs. Frank
(b) Mrs. Van Daan
2. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
(a) A turkey
(b) A cake with Peace 1944 written on it
(c) A bundle of expensive presents
(d) A message from others in hiding
3. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(b) A piece of rye bread
4. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
(b) Because her mother told her to
(c) Because the one-year-old kale smells
(d) Because she is flirting with Peter
5. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) Her hand
(b) A flower
(c) A rag
(d) A scented handkerchief
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
2. What does Anne think about her period?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
5. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)