|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne holding to her face?
(a) A scented handkerchief
(b) Her hand
(c) A rag
(d) A flower
2. What do Anne and her father use for their waste?
(a) A small bowl
(b) A glass preserving jar
(c) A wooden mug
(d) A glass cup
3. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A good hearty laugh
(b) A trip to the store
(c) A bath
(d) Clean clothes
4. What does Anne swallow everyday?
(b) Valerian pills
(c) Fish oil
(d) Sugar water
5. What happens to Anne's prized possession?
(a) It gets wet
(b) It becomes too small
(c) It accidentally gets tossed in the fire
(d) It dies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miep bring on Christmas in 1943?
2. What is Anne's father's nickname?
3. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
4. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
5. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)