|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
(a) She lies down on the divan to sleep
(b) She talks to Peter
(c) She talks to her father
(d) She writes in her diary
2. Who does Anne feel is unbearable?
(b) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
3. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(d) Red carnations
4. Who is the person that members of the secret hiding place fear now?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Mr. Koophuis
5. What would Mrs. Frank love to eat?
(b) A piece of rye bread
Short Answer Questions
1. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
2. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
3. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
4. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
5. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)