|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne swallow everyday?
(a) Sugar water
(b) Valerian pills
(d) Fish oil
2. What does Anne say would help her more than what she swallows in #85?
(a) A trip to the store
(b) Clean clothes
(c) A good hearty laugh
(d) A bath
3. What has the Court forbidden from digging?
4. Who has been told that they don't look well at all?
(a) Mr. Kraler
(b) Mrs. Frank
5. What has been Anne's prized possession, before her diary?
(a) Her fountain pen
(b) Her cat
(c) Her book
(d) Her vest
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
2. What is sent to a chemist in South Zeeland?
3. How many people are in the hiding place after the Van Daans arrive?
4. What does Henk talk about to the family?
5. Why are the Van Daans thinking about selling Mrs. Van Daan's fur coat?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)