|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Van Daan do to cope with the stresses of his life?
(a) He hides away from everyone else
(b) He argues with his wife
(c) He drinks too much
(d) He smokes and smokes and smokes
2. What does Anne swallow everyday?
(a) Valerian pills
(b) Sugar water
(d) Fish oil
3. Who is the person Anne sees in her dreams?
(b) Jopie de Waal
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Lies Goosens
4. What is the name of Mrs. Koophuis' daughter?
5. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
(a) Because she is flirting with Peter
(b) Because she is trying to revive herself after fainting
(c) Because her mother told her to
(d) Because the one-year-old kale smells
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne's father's nickname?
2. What does Anne do to try to stop thinking?
3. Why does Anne want to learn shorthand?
4. Who is NOT going to take shorthand?
5. What is Anne holding to her face?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)