One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 7, 1944 - March 23, 1944.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and her father do for everyone on St. Nicolas Day?
(a) They write poems for each member of the hiding place
(b) They decorate a Christmas tree
(c) They cook a wonderful meal
(d) They sing songs
2. Who is the most optimistic about the war's progress?
(a) Mr. Van Daan
(b) Mr. Frank
(c) Mrs. Frank
(d) Mrs. Van Daan
3. What ISN'T Anne asked about by her mother?
(a) Whether she likes Peter
(b) Whether she is reading the proper books
(c) Whether she should start undressing for bed
(d) Whether she has put salt on her food
4. What flowers are given to Mrs. Van Daan on her birthday?
(b) Red carnations
5. What is Mrs. Van Daan's outlook on the war at the moment?
(a) She is beginning to tire of the boredom
(b) She doesn't really think about the war at all
(c) She is overjoyed at the progress being made
(d) She is afraid they are going to lose and thus starve
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne think about her period?
2. Why is Anne holding the answer to #134 to her face?
3. What is Mrs. Van Daan's biggest issue with Anne and Anne's mother?
4. What was Peter not doing that evening that he would have time to talk with Anne?
5. What does Henk talk about to the family?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)