1. What was the special occasion on June 12th?
(a) Mr. Frank's birthday
(b) Margot's birthday
(c) Peter's birthday
(d) Anne's birthday
2. Who was the first person who greeted Anne that day?
3. What did Anne bring to school with her on June 12th?
(b) Sweet biscuits
4. Which is not one of Anne's school friends?
(a) Peter Van Daan
(b) Lies Goosens
(c) Sanne Houtman
(d) Jopie de Waal
5. Who does Anne want to marry?
(a) Albert Dussel
(b) Peter Van Daan
(c) Henk Klaus
(d) Peter Wessel
6. Who was in The Lighthouse Keeper?
(a) Mr. Koophuis
(c) A friend of Anne's
(d) Rin Tin Tin
7. What is Camera Obscura?
(a) A book about cameras
(b) A poem
(c) A camera
(d) A party game
8. What happened on Saturday afternoon?
(a) Anne received her diary
(b) Margot went to play ping pong
(c) Mr. Frank left to go into hiding
(d) It was Anne's birthday party
9. What was "possibly the nicest of all" the presents Anne received?
(a) The money
(b) The roses
(c) Her diary
(d) The plant
This section contains 4,269 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)